LoJack...

Old 01-20-2008, 09:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile LoJack...

Bike is stolen
Police is called
LoJack is called
LoJack tells me the Police will activate locator and track bike down
Call Police again and ask if they are tracking bike down, they say not until the cop does the report.
Call LoJack again and ask why do I have to wait, they say because they don't track it, the cops do.
Call Police again and tell them if this was a joke because by the time the cop shows up the bike is probably in pieces and the transmitter in the bottom of the Miami river, they insist that an officer is on the way.
Call LoJack AGAIN, bitch at them, they say to wait 24 hours.

Now I'm just waiting to prepare a nice letter and get a lawyer for LoJack to pay my bike. How stupid can this get?

My solution is, Im getting a personal GPS locator on my next bike and a magnum. Find them, kill them and problem solved. They will never find me either way since half of the cops are so uneffective around this places.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn that sucks. There supposed to have a certain dept that is dedicated to lo-jack tracking. They also have special cop cars that have lo-jack locators built into them. At this point is seems like they just dont want to help you.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:57 AM

if all of the cars have the option on the computer i'll tell my brother to check it out for you.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:00 AM

I appreciate your help but by this time the bike is probably in South America or something. My frustration is due to the lack of will people have to do their jobs. I'm so getting a brand new bike out of LoJack.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:01 AM

I'll ask him anyways..lol
Old 01-20-2008, 10:55 AM

Let me know and I'll give you more details.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:57 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude the cops are like that. They will arrest you for going to fast or give you a speeding ticket, but they won't do anything about thieves, rapist, murders, and so on? I really don't get that about our criminal system.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:10 PM

In top of that while doing the report the guy was worried because my tag expires in 2 days, WOW that is so stupid. He made me feel like if I was the criminal I was like WTF? Im the one who needs the help. I'm so upset. The cop was having a conversation on his cell while writting the report, he would ask me questions and when I was about to answer he would tell me to wait and then when he would ask me another question I would not answer because I wasn't sure if he was in the phone or talking to me. Professionalism in law enforcement here in
Miami does not exist. Sad.

Now I'm heavily considering in becoming a cop, when I complete my citizenship I will apply, I need to make a difference.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:34 PM

I just got off the phone with LoJack and thank them again for not telling me that if anything would happen I was going to be in the hands of one of the most useless bunch of poeple in the nation (Miami PD).

I can't this shit anymore. I have to do something about this useless people.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:27 PM

Sorry to hear that Dariel I guess you really got double Jacked!!

Quick Reply: LoJack...