South Florida Owners from South Florida

Local Employment Opportunities

Old 07-26-2011, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Employment Opportunities

Hello to all within the forum. I do not know if I am able to post this type of information on the board, but I figure is for our local community, and being that we are still going through some tough times, I decided to post it. If this needs to be moved or deleted well I do understand.

My name is Robert, AKA Catahoula01. I have been around the forums for a while, enjoying all the chit-chats and forum discussions. Although, I do not participate in the local events as I would like to, I do like to come in and read and see the "happenings" of our local chapter.

I own a small agency that provides therapeutic services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy & Respiratory Therapy) within the developmental disability community for individuals over the age of 21. I am looking for willing professionals in the fields mentioned above, that have an active Florida License to practice only. I offer competitive per diem rates, and the ability to have your own schedule, and working for a professional family oriented company.

If you, or anyone you know is looking for work in the fields of Physical, Occupational, & Respiratory Therapy I would appreciate it if you could forward my information and have them give me a call for a possible initial interview.

Thank you for your time, and see you in the Asphalt.

Sincerely,

Robert - (Catahoula01)

Agency Name: My Hope Therapeutic Agency, Inc
Office Telephone: 305-251-2411
Office Fax: 305-251-2412