South Florida Owners from South Florida

Homestead March 18th

Old 03-13-2006 | 05:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Homestead March 18th

hey whats up guys and girls.....i will be at the meet on wensday....but im also goin to be at homestead on saturday with my Rx-7 instructing for chinmotorsports....i was just curious as to see if any of you would like to go down and check it out it would also be a last chance to see and hangout with everyone before i leave up to sebring to start working for skip barber.....and after the track we can always go get some drinks or what not......please let me know whos is willing to come down to hangout and check out some cars on the track.....thanks again

Rene
Old 03-13-2006 | 08:31 AM

That's a coincidence. I recently sent an email to Chin Motorsports to see what I would need to do to come to the event this weekend as a spectator. I'm planning on tracking my car later on this year, but since this event is booked solid, and I've also never done this before, I wanted to go out there and get a feel for wht an HDPE is like.

If you know if there is a fee to go check out the event, what time I should be there, and anything else I need to know, let me know. I haven't gone to any of the S2K events yet, but it would be good to meet a fellow member.

Guillermo
Old 03-13-2006 | 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rodan,Mar 13 2006, 09:31 AM
That's a coincidence. I recently sent an email to Chin Motorsports to see what I would need to do to come to the event this weekend as a spectator. I'm planning on tracking my car later on this year, but since this event is booked solid, and I've also never done this before, I wanted to go out there and get a feel for wht an HDPE is like.

If you know if there is a fee to go check out the event, what time I should be there, and anything else I need to know, let me know. I haven't gone to any of the S2K events yet, but it would be good to meet a fellow member.

Guillermo
yea man come out this weekend for sure there is no fee for spectators so you can come out and watch for free and enjoy the event and see how you like the way they run things........i will be there only on saturday but chin is having the 2 day event so they will be there on sat n sun.........