South Florida Owners from South Florida

Hectic night...cops and all....

Old 08-29-2003, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hectic night...cops and all....

Well, tonight was an interesting night.

I met up with cOjOi at Towers around 11:00...he was supposed to run this kid with a mustang but the mustang was mysteriously "in the shop"...so we all cruised out to SR84 in weston and met some guys out there. Shit talking began amongst cOjOi and this other kid with a Type S RSX and we went out to run.

On the way out to run, a kid in a lightning kept trying me. He pulled up next to me, counted down with his fingers to 0 and i punched it in 2nd gear at about 60mph...walked away no problem. His engine did whine up but he shut down quickly...probably realized he wasn't in a good point of the gear it shifted to.

So we get out to US27 just north of I-75 and the kid asks if i wanna run the lightning from a 25mph roll...i said sure.

We line up, 25mph, the lightning honks three times and jumps (quite a bit early). I pulled about 1/2 a car on him through 1st and then he made it back up in 2nd up to about 75 when i started walking him back. By 90mph I was walking past him with ease and WHAT he shuts down!!! APPPARENTLY, he only has a 1/4 mile truck....hmmm...he traps at less than 90??

When I asked him why he stopped, he said "It's not a top end car"...and I said "Well mines not a low end car, hows that fair??"

I chalk that one up to me only because i was easily walking by him and he wasn't even close to what we should trap at. Good race none-the-less. Oh and I think he had work done (gauged up inside the truck).

So thats that...I didn't get to see cOjOi run the RSX, but he beat him from a 25mph roll.

So racing's over (i got to take a KILLER looping turn at 100mph and blow by a bike (not racing)...it was fun )

We went out to this boat ramp to hang out...probably 15 cars...some trucks w/ atv's in the back (the lightning went home!). We're just BSing...its really dark so u can't see much and then it happened...crown vic lights sitting at the entrance. Everybody dashed for their cars. I got in mine and turned away from the crown vic but that was the only entrance

He flipped on his lights and sat there for a few moments until 2 more BSO sheriff's came. I'm very respectful to cops and I was the first person to approach the vicinity they were in with my hands above my waist where they could see them. They acted really hard at first, telling all 30 or so of us to get in a line. Then they proceeded to tell us about racing deaths on 27, paperwork, spectating races being the same as racing (punishment wise). Great. Then they loosened up and told us to go about 30 miles north if we really really wanted to race and that they used to race out here yadi yadi ya.

They let us go. Turned out to be a trio of nice cops. We were all very respectful.

Met back at the Winn Dixie, hung out for a bit then went home.

CLIFF NOTES: Lightning chickens out on run from 25-90 because I was starting to walk him....cOjOi runs an RSX Type S with intake/exhuast/chip and wins...Cops stop us at boat ramp on 27 around midnight...hard asses at first and then turned out to be nice guys and let us go (they didn't actually catch anyone racing). Lovely night.
Old 08-29-2003, 11:58 PM

Ya what he said.
Old 08-30-2003, 10:44 AM

30 miles up noth huh??? thats pretty funny comming from a cop. Just make sure its not a trap or something. good kill anyways
Old 08-30-2003, 01:26 PM

Ya, he said 30 miles north because its even more so BFE (butt phuck egypt) and its no longer their district area
Old 08-30-2003, 04:25 PM

yo i got a lightining for you too run buddy. he'll go from a stop or roll whatever ever you want. and if you want high end you can race his cobra or Z06 take your pic. let me know if you want to do this.
Old 08-30-2003, 05:02 PM

oh boy...here we go..."I got a buddy of a buddy with a car..." Well in that case jon, I got an NSX for you to run

I'll put BIG $$ on my friends NSX versus your friends Lightning.

Z06 and Cobra? sounds like SVT King?
Old 08-30-2003, 05:15 PM

yep without a doubt. i'll put as much money as you want on his cobra vs your friends nsx.
Old 08-30-2003, 07:30 PM

You ever seen Freddy Got Fingered???

"I saw Denmark and you hear Helsinki!? You're FIRED, ing FIRED!"

I say Lightning and you hear Cobra??? come on jon Do u know who's NSX im talkin about? (hint, its not armando's although I think armando's would give it a good run if he'd race )
Old 08-30-2003, 07:33 PM

hey i said race his lightining. you said about your friends nsx i don't care if its M.ScHumachers NSX i'll bet anything on dereks cobra.
Old 08-30-2003, 07:47 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 160 Likes on 98 Posts

Tell your friend that my friends sisters ex husbands cousins friends kid will race you in his F-16

Quick Reply: Hectic night...cops and all....