South Florida Owners from South Florida

The Drama that is my life...

Old 12-16-2004, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes it is..... It does have some benifits.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:41 AM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S2KSuzuka,Dec 16 2004, 09:38 AM
I'm not asian.

I have found that the further south you drive (from the state line) the worse and more obnoxious the drivers get.

Mitch
I wasn't referring to you specifically. By you I meant me.

I have found that the further north you drive (from the Miami-Dade County line) the more racist and ignorant people are...

Once I went up to West Palm Beach to some mall with my girl best friend (shes Puerto Rican), we don't remember another time in either of our lives where we got so many stares from random strangers and people making comments behind our backs like "look at that chink faggot with the spic bitch."

Going further north in our lovely state, you'll encounter people who have never heard, let alone seen, HIDs before. Some will high beam you, others will follow you in a rage of anger and yell out a few choice words should they get next to you. In my case, it was " you and your car you cross eyed motherer!"

Then you encounter those driving in an old pickup truck with a shotgun in the back and a big Confederate flag in the rear window. If you are lucky to let them see you driving your import high performance automobile, you will witness road rage at its best! They will get right behind you tailgating, turn on their high beams then pull alongside and scream out some not so nice things. In my case, it was "You mothering chink, my daddy killed your daddy back in 'Nam!" Since when is chink an insulting slang for Vietnamese people? Must be a new thing, I don't know. Anyways, if you don't pull away fast, they will try to run you off the road.

If not you'll encounter a few driving in an old domestic muscle car who thinks they own the road, live their pathetic lives a quarter mile at a time and is the self-proclaimed hater of all imports, calling all Japanese cars "ricers". They usually give you the finger for no reason, followed by a fly by and a cut off manuever so you can see their cheesey custom license plate.

Hey you should be safe since the police are around right? No wrong! Police don't care, in fact they will pull you over, harrass you and ask "Whats your kind doing in my town boy?" or "What you are doing around here at this time of night?" when its only 10PM. And don't ever answer back when asked a question or else you'll be threatened with jail. To end it, they may slap you with a dozen fictitious tickets, including illegal headlights on OEM 100% stock BMW Xenon HIDs. I guess HIDs are only illegal in Broward County.

Finally when traveling north in our fine state of Florida, you will eventually need gas and maybe a snack. Well, if you end up in this small gas station right off of I-10 near Holt, FL in the Panhandle you might encounter this angry gas station attendant and he might threaten you with his shotgun if you don't leave, after throwing out a few racial slurs in your direction.

Yea I think I'll take my chances with obnoxious drivers in Miami than deal with this ing bullshit.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:16 PM

Geez, where is the woosa thread when you need it.

Deiger
Old 12-16-2004, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by JerseyGirl,Dec 16 2004, 03:30 PM
Very good advice, Joey!
Ahem..... Good advice who?
Old 12-16-2004, 12:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bullet1123,Dec 16 2004, 02:19 PM
Its a good idea to get some trainning for yourself and anyone that may have regular access to your firearm...
We should have a club "Day at the Range" one of these days. That might be fun. We could shoot for beers.

I usually go to Matsco's on Pembroke and 95. Safe, relaxed and they allow rapid fire.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by bigpurp,Dec 16 2004, 04:27 PM
We should have a club "Day at the Range" one of these days. That might be fun. We could shoot for beers.

I usually go to Matsco's on Pembroke and 95. Safe, relaxed and they allow rapid fire.
Sounds good
Old 12-16-2004, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by mav,Dec 16 2004, 03:41 PM
I wasn't referring to you specifically. By you I meant me.

I have found that the further north you drive (from the Miami-Dade County line) the more racist and ignorant people are...

Once I went up to West Palm Beach to some mall with my girl best friend (shes Puerto Rican), we don't remember another time in either of our lives where we got so many stares from random strangers and people making comments behind our backs like "look at that chink faggot with the spic bitch."

Going further north in our lovely state, you'll encounter people who have never heard, let alone seen, HIDs before. Some will high beam you, others will follow you in a rage of anger and yell out a few choice words should they get next to you. In my case, it was " you and your car you cross eyed motherer!"

Then you encounter those driving in an old pickup truck with a shotgun in the back and a big Confederate flag in the rear window. If you are lucky to let them see you driving your import high performance automobile, you will witness road rage at its best! They will get right behind you tailgating, turn on their high beams then pull alongside and scream out some not so nice things. In my case, it was "You mothering chink, my daddy killed your daddy back in 'Nam!" Since when is chink an insulting slang for Vietnamese people? Must be a new thing, I don't know. Anyways, if you don't pull away fast, they will try to run you off the road.

If not you'll encounter a few driving in an old domestic muscle car who thinks they own the road, live their pathetic lives a quarter mile at a time and is the self-proclaimed hater of all imports, calling all Japanese cars "ricers". They usually give you the finger for no reason, followed by a fly by and a cut off manuever so you can see their cheesey custom license plate.

Hey you should be safe since the police are around right? No wrong! Police don't care, in fact they will pull you over, harrass you and ask "Whats your kind doing in my town boy?" or "What you are doing around here at this time of night?" when its only 10PM. And don't ever answer back when asked a question or else you'll be threatened with jail. To end it, they may slap you with a dozen fictitious tickets, including illegal headlights on OEM 100% stock BMW Xenon HIDs. I guess HIDs are only illegal in Broward County.

Finally when traveling north in our fine state of Florida, you will eventually need gas and maybe a snack. Well, if you end up in this small gas station right off of I-10 near Holt, FL in the Panhandle you might encounter this angry gas station attendant and he might threaten you with his shotgun if you don't leave, after throwing out a few racial slurs in your direction.

Yea I think I'll take my chances with obnoxious drivers in Miami than deal with this ing bullshit.
Wow.... Well I haven't had that type of treatment That must suck.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doorman,Dec 16 2004, 04:20 PM
Ahem..... Good advice who?
You too, Sinjin!
Old 12-16-2004, 01:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigpurp,Dec 16 2004, 04:27 PM

I'd be up for that!
Old 12-16-2004, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by bigpurp,Dec 16 2004, 05:27 PM

So lets set this up. Matt, Ricky, Warren, Helloooooooooooooooo

Quick Reply: The Drama that is my life...