South Florida Owners from South Florida

Body Shop to be Aware of

Old 08-09-2012, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Shop to be Aware of

Reposted from a local forum.

Originally Posted by Evo Girlie
I have very little time with school and life but I am going to post this now that my finals are done. On june 8th my evo got totaled by a dumb f@#k named Ramon Bautista who works and is the registered agent of Dragon Auto Body LLC

DRAGON AUTO BODY LLC
5740 RODMAN STREET
HOLLYWOOD, FL 33023

To keep it short I was asking Special K/ Brandon if he trusted someone to paint his car blabla, he swore he had a good friend go is legit blabla. This is what his trusted friend did to my car, and I am 100% out of the car scene forever. Never again will I deal with car people and even less spend money on something that can be f@#ked so fast.

Legal: Police report has been filed but u know the law walks very slow, the scumbag and his brother are denying ever having my car at the shop lol not very bright considering I have so much proof but not every1 develops a f@#king brain.

Ramon Bautista knows some people here and to those who saw my car while he was driving it f@#k you is all I can say.

To Special K/Brandon: u showed that you are just another careless pos, you couldn't even be man enough to say man i'm sorry this happened. No remorse at all but then again that's asking for too much right.......

To all in jdms evo girlie retired now I drive a very boring daily but stress free, RIP evo

easier to upload

Old 08-10-2012, 04:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, they f@cked her car up, I hope she got a lawyer because the body shop should have insurance