South Florida Owners from South Florida

Anyone plays Paintball?

Old 03-16-2011, 10:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone plays Paintball?

Hey Guys, I just started playing paintball a few weeks ago and I think it is a cool activity/sport and I would like to do it more often... i know some of you guys play... when/where do you guys play? and if I can joint you. I buying a gun this friday or sat im looking at a Tippmann A-5.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cachero
Hey Guys, I just started playing paintball a few weeks ago and I think it is a cool activity/sport and I would like to do it more often... i know some of you guys play... when/where do you guys play? and if I can joint you. I buying a gun this friday or sat im looking at a Tippmann A-5.
I used to play paintball all the time! I even tried out for a collegiate team that didn’t pan out. I have some equipment and would love to go play.

I hear there are a couple fields around here; one by Tamiami airport, and I’ve heard talk of one opening on Krome avenue and 248 st. I know that many people play at a place off Krome avenue south of 8[sup]th[/sup] street that they call "The Asylum". Apparently it was at one point an insane asylum (sorry for the possibly offensive term) and now is abandoned and fun to play in. I’ve never played there but I hear it’s pretty awesome. I guess what’s important is what kind of paintball do you want to play? Speedball? Woods ball? Then you can decide what kind of gear you want to buy and where you want to play.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by j0kk3rr
"The Asylum". Apparently it was at one point an insane asylum
Its far from that dude. It use to be an old base for the Cuban missile crisis. It was called "Nike Missile Site HM-95C" look it up. VsDanny was one of the first people that found this place back in 01 or so. It looked nothing like it does now. Idiots have gone and blown walls out, set it on fire and also dumped shit there and now it looks like it does. None the less its a cool spot to go Paint(Graff) and Paintball.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:50 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cachero
Miki, i play dude. I just havent gone out after VsDanny sold his gun and my other friends stop going but im down to go. Good choice in gun, i have the same one with a Flatline barrel, auto hopper and other goodies You got my number so holler!

BTW i know WuChan plays or use too but he knows his stuff on it since he worked at one of the big Paintball stores up north.