South Florida Owners from South Florida

Another one bites the dust

Old 02-12-2006, 04:00 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Another one bites the dust

Well as the topic says "another S bites the dust" man i have the shitiest luck 2 incidents in less than 24hrs apart. So we start with Friday night 10:30pm, i was at my boys crib seting up to record my demo and i needed to get something from my car so as i was coming outside i see the neighbors son backing up his car off the grass and surely he kept backing up. i yelled at him 3 times but his windows were up so he never heard me and then boom. So he moves foward gets out and im like "dude you hit my car" and he said "you think" so and im like "i saw you". So then he didnt want to give me his info so i took his plate and called the police. Then the cops show up after 2 hrs and literly go in the house and pull the guy out ..LoL..so w/e he gets a ticket for careless driving and blah blah blah...fast foward to Saturday

..Saturday..6:15pm
Many of you know Dolphin mall and its entrances and many of you know there are signs that say "traffic entering the mall DOES NOT STOP" so i was entering the entrance of the mall and following traffic rules of the mall but the Dodge Dakota that hit me wasnt paying attention so right as i was entering BOOM! dude hits my front driver side (if i would have been going a bit faster he would have hit my door) so now i have a swiss cheesed fender broken spindle,headlight,hood,rim,tire and bumper nothing to major but well over 3 thousand dollars worth of parts and labor. So now its on the road to recovery which will be very intresting cause when its done my car will not look the same .........

AP1 + Dodge Dakota=

Old 02-12-2006, 04:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ouch!!! Sorry, Max. Glad you're okay though, that's all that matters!!
Old 02-12-2006, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even though me and you don't agree sometimes, still really shitty to see your car like that. Hope everything works out man
Old 02-12-2006, 04:41 PM

Thanks Di and Xistance
Old 02-12-2006, 05:04 PM

Honestly after working at a tauma center for 8 months..I'm glad your OK. A lot of people underestimate the impact of a MVA and its consequences. Good luck. If your in South Miami, I know of a body shop.....

Erick
Old 02-12-2006, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Erick S,Feb 12 2006, 06:04 PM
Honestly after working at a tauma center for 8 months..I'm glad your OK. A lot of people underestimate the impact of a MVA and its consequences. Good luck. If your in South Miami, I know of a body shop.....

Erick
Thanx dude, as for the wifey i think i will be taking her to "Miami Chasis"
Old 02-12-2006, 07:07 PM

Max, sorry man. I know exactly what sign you're talking about and I get pissed everytime I drive by there. No one stops.

Glad to see you're okay though. Car can be fixed.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:09 PM

I never pay any attention to those signs at dolphin mall.... Because everyone treat's that entance like a 4 way, and ive ALMOST been in so many accidents that i always come to a stop... I dont trust anyone in miami. Sorry about your accident... Ill be going EVEN slower when i go in that place now.

TELL ME you pointed at the stop, then pointed at the traffic doesnt stop sign... then pointed at his face and said "RETARD"
Old 02-12-2006, 07:38 PM
d.h

I hear you man.

I used to live in Ohio. In those days, as long as I pay attention of how I drive, then I'm pretty much accident free. But since moving to Miami, I have learned that not only do you have to watch how I drive,....I have to pay even more attention to the people around me.

Just like when the hurricane hits and all our lights were out.....let's screwed the 4-way stop. No...let's have 4 or 5 cars go at once. Sometimes, you just have to do the duty of the retards yourself, in addtion to yours.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:50 PM

WOW man, sorry to hear about this! SUCKS!

Quick Reply: Another one bites the dust