Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTT/FS: Mugen style HT for OEM style HT, EVS SRC for non-reservoir coilovers

Old 11-23-2015, 09:33 PM

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
Default WTT/FS: Mugen style HT for OEM style HT, EVS SRC for non-reservoir coilovers

First Name: Nam
Price: $700 / $2000 / As listed

I'm preparing my car for NASA TT, so I'd like to swap a couple parts out in accordance to their points/rules:

I have a Rockstar Garage Mugen-Style FRP hardtop. I've had it since 2012 and the fitment is perfect. I had the rear window and seals replaced in July 2015. I swapped a non-tinted rear Lexan window with a pre-tinted window. The side and rear seals were just replaced for good measure. It is currently unpainted. I would like to trade this HT for an OEM replica HT. Doesn't matter if FRP or CF, painted or unpainted. I would prefer a HT with Lexan rear window for weight savings. Will add cash on top of my HT based on condition and fitment. If you want to buy it outright, I am asking for $700, which will include front and rear aluminum fixed mounts (Izzy style from RSG).

I have an EVS-Spec TEIN SRC. It is probably the best bang-for-the buck coilover in the price range. It has special EVS-Spec valving which from my understanding has softer high-speed valving which makes them ride smoother over bumpy tracks. I bought them in 2012 second-hand after a fresh revalve, and only put 10,000 miles on them since with very few track days. They perform very well. Wanting to trade for non-reservoir coilovers. Specifically looking for Ohlins DFV or JRZ RS. Will add cash on top depending on coilover. If you want to buy it outright, I am asking for $2000.

Will also be selling the following:
J's S1 Camber Kit with S2 spacer
J's Rear Roll Center Adjuster
J's Rear Bumpsteer Kit - will include 2 sets of replacement spherical ball joints (that's 8 ball joints)

Other things I'd be willing to trade for:
Voltex Street Front Bumper
Voltex Wing
Downforce Fenders
Hard Dog or RSG roll bar

~Nam
Old 12-05-2015, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any pics