Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: bride, sparco, recaro, or status racing seat

Old 08-17-2014, 02:11 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WTB: bride, sparco, recaro, or status racing seat

Hope this is in the right section...

Hello socal s2ki!

I'm sick of bruised knees from bracing myself in the stock seat. Looking for a red or black racing seat, not that picky on the brand although Recaro would be preferred. I'd be interested in the rails and base as well, and possibly a passenger seat if the price is right. Must be compatible with 5-6 point harnesses. I'd have to check out the seat before buying as I'm trying to figure out what I fit in best, but the SPG seemed to fit me pretty well (6'1", 175, 32w)

I've got quite a few parts laying around for trade too if anyone is interested: custom 4-point roll bar (fit under my soft top, no harness bar), some older megan coilovers (track model I think), and an ARK dual catback exhaust that needs a repair on a cracked y-pipe. Also have a 02 suzuka blue parts car if anyone wants some interior or exterior goodies. Full partout coming soon

Thanks!

*located in Malibu but willing to drive pretty far

*also, I'll consider replica seats... yes, I know, blasphemy!
Old 09-02-2014, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speedf50
Hope this is in the right section...

Hello socal s2ki!

I'm sick of bruised knees from bracing myself in the stock seat. Looking for a red or black racing seat, not that picky on the brand although Recaro would be preferred. I'd be interested in the rails and base as well, and possibly a passenger seat if the price is right. Must be compatible with 5-6 point harnesses. I'd have to check out the seat before buying as I'm trying to figure out what I fit in best, but the SPG seemed to fit me pretty well (6'1", 175, 32w)

I've got quite a few parts laying around for trade too if anyone is interested: custom 4-point roll bar (fit under my soft top, no harness bar), some older megan coilovers (track model I think), and an ARK dual catback exhaust that needs a repair on a cracked y-pipe. Also have a 02 suzuka blue parts car if anyone wants some interior or exterior goodies. Full partout coming soon

Thanks!

*located in Malibu but willing to drive pretty far

*also, I'll consider replica seats... yes, I know, blasphemy!

Wanna sell the megans?
Old 09-02-2014, 05:30 PM

Got a set of Bride Zeta III for sale. Pretty much comparable with size with a SPG. Let me know if you are interested

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/108...ekend-special/
Old 09-04-2014, 03:47 PM

I got an old Sparco speed seat with driver side seat rail. Has some tears but gets the job done. Asking 200 with rail. Located in northridge
Old 09-10-2014, 05:38 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

pm'd