Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

WANTED: *Front Bumper* OEM Ap2 or SPOON or VOLTEX Street, OEM Ap2 CR Front Lip

Old 02-18-2015, 11:59 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WANTED: *Front Bumper* OEM Ap2 or SPOON or VOLTEX Street, OEM Ap2 CR Front Lip

****All sellers please PM me directly w/PRICES, condition, & your location****

Hey all,

On the way back to the Bay Area from SoCal this past weekend, some Honda CR-V kicked up a big piece of blown tire tread, which clipped my front bumper. Fortunately, my clear bra protected my bumper and lip (my cat-like reflexes might've helped too)

Seriously, it was miraculous that the tread didn't damage my radiator. How it shot through my grill and exited out the driver side fender liner w/out damaging the suspension, my newly finished wheels, and not hitting my driver side body panels baffles me.

Anyways, all I really need to do is have my clear bra redone, but I do so much roadtrip driving that I want to pick up a spare bumper, so I can have a "pretty" one and a roadtrip one. If any of you has any of the following, let me know:
  1. OEM Ap2 Front Bumper (prefer factory painted GPW/Grand Prix White)
  2. OEM Ap2 CR Front Lip (pefer factory painted GPW/Grand Prix White)
  3. SPOON or VOLTEX Front Bumper (will consider a replica, but fitment needs to be A-grade and the SPOON must be COMPLETE w/foglights, covers, mounting hardware, etc. VOLTEX must be COMPLETE w/mounting hardware, etc.

Prefer unpainted, but will buy a prepainted one in GPW/Grand Prix White ONLY)

Thanks in advance!