Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Sold

sold, thanks Duc!

Old 02-23-2006, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sold, thanks Duc!

I have to get rid of my late brother's hardtop. His wife wants the hardtop sold, thus the post. It's sebring silver, a few dents from hail damage (when the car was in Chicago), but other than that, perfect condition. Always waxed, still has lots of it on there. Let me know a price. Not sure how much they cost new, but willing to sell for good price. Also not sure about the hardware (I personally don't have a hardtop so no experience there), so if anybody who reads this can fill me in on the details, that'd help me a lot.

I won't be posting pics of it since it's so difficult to capture the damage with a camera, (it's hard to see in the first place). The car is located in La Mirada, 90638, and I'm there on the weekends. So you are free to come by and check it out Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Shoot me a pm, and we can arrange a time on the weekends.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:33 PM

Pm sent!
Old 02-23-2006, 04:52 PM

Very interested. PM sent.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:41 AM

Hi guys, I got your messages, and honestly, I don't even remember how many dents there are. I'll have to check once I get to my parents' house in La Mirada. I know a few of you want to come by, I will respond with info, starting with those that pmed me first.

Again, I'm available on Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Because nobody knows the extent of the damage, in all fairness I will not accept highest offer over pm until person has seen the hardtop.

Regarding payment, I will have to ask my sister in law what she would prefer. I apologize for the ambiguity, I had no idea there would be so many interested.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:07 AM

Whew, PMs replied, highest bidder after checking out the hardtop gets it. If anybody else is interested, PM me soon!

Thanks
Old 02-24-2006, 05:35 PM

i am interested but i need some pics
Old 02-27-2006, 09:53 PM

Hey guys, I assessed the damage, and there are lot of tiny dimples spaced throughout the hardtop, mostly in the flat part. They are spaced quite far from each other, and you really have to move back and forth to notice them. I tried taking pictures, but it's too difficult to get a good reflection of the total number of dimples.

Regarding the price, I'm asking for $1800 with hardware. If you'd like to check it out, pm me. I'm going to ask my sister in law if it's ok for people to come by during the week instead of waiting until the weekend.

Old 03-01-2006, 06:31 AM

would you plz take picture of hard top? cuz there are few different style hard top in the market rite now.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:43 PM

You've got PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:00 AM

I have a potential buyer for Monday. If that doesn't go through, I'll let you guys know.

Quick Reply: sold, thanks Duc!