Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

Parting out - Stuff for grabs

Old 03-25-2006 | 09:05 PM

Default Parting out - Stuff for grabs

These parts are currently still on the car, and are scheduled to be taken off Tuesday, 3/28/06 to Wednesday, 3/29/06.

I am posting this in the Socal forum first as I don't have the time to pack and ship the parts, but whatever does not sell within a week I will open it up for all buyers in the lower 48 states.

All parts are described as accurately as possible. Any specific questions, please feel free to PM me. I will try to take pictures of the individual items and post them on Wednesday once they are taken off the car, so please bear with me.

Parts for sale:

Set of (4) 18" SSR Comp wheels/tires - $1800
18x8F ET48, 225/40/18 Nitto NT555, 25% remaining - need replacing soon
18x9R ET55, 255/35/18 Yokohama AVS ES100, 80% remaining - replaced 2k miles ago
Includes centercaps and chrome lugs
No curb rashes, dings, dents, rock chips, etc. - as sweet as it were day I bought them

Cusco front underbody brace - $100 - - spoken for by S2Kbry
Not really an "X" so I can't call it an X-brace, but it's the three point one up front
In Cusco blue

Eibach Pro-Kit springs - $125 - spoken for by 22Calbr
Have around 20k miles

C-West replica front bumper - $75 - spoken for by AZRX
Fitment is very good for a replica
Currently painted Silverstone, but will need a repaint due to rock chips, as well as some spiderwebbing near the passenger side headlight due to an industrial-grade tarp flying onto my car in the carpool lane. Front middle section is currently painted flat black.

C-west relica rear add-ons - $75 - spoken for by 161MPHTOPSPDS2K
Left and rear, painted Silverstone - no damage whatsoever. Simply mount your own double-sided tape on the edges and a screw in the fender liner. No fitment issues.

Airwalker-style side skirts - $100 - spoken for by 161MPHTOPSPDS2K
Left and rear, painted Silverstone. Some rubbing on the inside where the door closes on it and has rubbed a little. Cannot be seen from the outside, and only seen when the door is opened. No fitment issues.

AUT Carbon Fiber cooling panel - $100 - spoken for by joeLTron
Purchased from the group buy from Import Tuning Garage - has a light rubbing marks from the hood on one corner where it meets the mouth of the airbox. Other than that, fitment is top notch, and a fairly simple DIY install.

Top-Secret style Carbon Fiber hood - SOLD
Fitment is excellent for a replica, mesh is black, no damage/chips/scratches whatsoever

Mastergrade Carbon Fiber door panel set - $175 - spoken for
Driver side has three small vertical surface scratches due to broken glass when car was broken into last year. Passenger side is perfect. Has tweeter opening for MY03 - please check fitment if your car is not MY03

MUZ full-length embroidered floor mates - $50 - SOLD
Black on black. Embroidered red "S" on the center brace portion of the mat. Includes eyelets for the floor hooks. I used my stock floormats ON TOP of these ones, so there is little to no wear. I simply wanted to protect the carpet on the center brace.

Magnaflow catback exhaust - $300+AP1 OEM trade - spoken for by Pointblank187

Built by a friend at RMS Racing in Denver, Colorado. It would be ideal if you can do the swap Tuesday. If you can, I will make you an even sweeter deal. PM me for details.

Here are some recent general pictures of them parts on the car for you to get an idea.

Parts will be available for pickup in Arcadia, CA (91006). If Pasadena (91101) is more convenient for you, please let me know ahead of time and I can have the parts here as well.

I only accept either 1) cash on hand, or 2) prepayment via Paypal. Credit card users through Paypal please add 3% to price.

All offers are fairly firm for now, if something does not seem to garner enough interest I will adjust accordingly.

I hope to make this as pain/hassle free for both you and me. Please feel free to let me know if you have serious intent to purchase a particular part so we can proceed with payment/pick-up arrangements. I will try to PM back all inquiries in a timely manner. I will also try to reply to questions on the thread, but deals would have to be made via PM. Thank you for your understanding.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns.

-Luwin
Old 03-25-2006 | 09:28 PM

PM for the muz
Old 03-25-2006 | 09:32 PM

PM on SSR.
Old 03-25-2006 | 09:53 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

any rubbing issues on those SSR's?
Old 03-25-2006 | 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rev Happy,Mar 25 2006, 10:53 PM
Do it.

Ha ha ha
Old 03-25-2006 | 09:56 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by i_heart_my_DB8,Mar 25 2006, 10:55 PM
Do it.

Ha ha ha
they will look awesome on a berlina.
Old 03-25-2006 | 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rev Happy,Mar 25 2006, 10:53 PM
I will take the safe road here and say that it depends on your drop.

I can speak from personal experience - with my Eibach Pro-Kit springs, no rubbing except for the biggest of dips at higher (read: 65+) speeds on the freeway.
Old 03-25-2006 | 10:21 PM

im interested in the bumper and hood, where in LA are you located"?
Old 03-25-2006 | 10:21 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

thanks man. Need money for the new addition?
Old 03-25-2006 | 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by fshwcrs,Mar 25 2006, 11:21 PM
im interested in the bumper and hood, where in LA are you located"?
Pickup will be in Arcadia, CA, unless Pasadena is more convenient, which will need to be arranged beforehand so I can have the part ready for pickup in Pasadena.

Quick Reply: Parting out - Stuff for grabs