Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

MY03 Silverstone 95k miles. Track Toy.

Old 09-13-2014, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY03 Silverstone 95k miles. Track Toy.

Name: Ali Ghanizad
Price: $16,000
Year: 2003
Color: Silverstone/Berlina
Mileage: 96,xxx

Description:
After a year of ownership, it is finally time for this S to go. Since day one, I had planned on keeping it for at least 7-8 years if not more. Never planned on selling it therefore I never ever tried to cut corners on anything needed. Why am I selling it? Only one reason. An NSX. That is the only reason. I will try to be as clear as possbile with the car info. I have the link to the build thread posted too. The build thread has pictures and progress from day one till today for anyone who wants to see the damage and how the car has come along.

Build thread.
https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/106...lowkids-build/

History:
Sometime in November last year, I purchased the car from Copart auto auction after waiting for it for 3 months to go on sale because it was one of the cleanest ones to have gone through copart. All matching tags, TRC3s, brand new RS3s, all the right mods for an almost stock s2000. The car did have a salvage title and I did need to fix it. The left fender, door and left front suspension were replaced. 0% frame damage, inspected by certified techs. Any serious buyer is more than welcome to take it to Honda or any S2000 specific shop for inspection without any problem whatsover.

I will try to be as clear as possbile with the post and cover everything about the car and almost every single part that I have on the car or in my garage will come with the car.

About 4 months ago I had a claim with AAA because I hit a tire wall at the track and scraped my front bumper, and right front fender. The bumper got replaced and the rest got repaired. That is why now the car has missing vin tags on the left door, left fender and front bumper. Everything else is still orginal tags.

On last track day, a Z4 decided to stop in the middle of a dust cloud at buttonwillow and Tony Fuentes tapped him in the back while driving my S. The front bumper got a little scrape and the tow hook broke. I ended up reusing that same bumper and just shaved the whole bumper including the tow hook holes.

All of those are completely repaired. Again, 0 frame damage due to the salvage title. 100% perfect alignment.

Maintenance:

Oil changes every 3k miles with Castrol GTX 10w30
2 valve adjustments in last 15k miles.
Tranny fluid flushed every track day.
Diff fluid flushed every track day
Brake fluid flushed with ATE Super blue at least 2 -3 times.
Coolant flushed and refilled with Honda fluid+Redline water wetter 10k miles ago
Cabin air filter replaced
Timing chain tensioner done this last weekend.
Clutch fluid flushed every 5k miles with Motul 600
Caramic street pads installed under 5k miles ago.
OEM rotors replaced.
Megan motor, tranny mounts replaced 1k miles ago.
Axle nuts retorqued and lubed.

Mods:

Drivetrain:
Engine bone stock internally.
K&N Intake gold heat wrapped.
Test pipe
Mugen SS Titanium Exhaust.
4.77 Rear diff.
Megan Racing motor/tranny mounts. Solid diff collars.
js rep engine torque damper

Suspension:
KW V3 Coilovers
Eibach front sway bar.

Exterior:
Ap1 Lip
Ap1 trunk soiler
CR wing
APR GT3 mirrors
Forbidden Mugen hardtop with OEM hardware front/rear. Alcantara headliner. Glass rear window with Oem seals. (Squirtles old top that I ended up buying from second owner)
TRC3 wheels with NT01s and R888s 275rear/255front on them
Evo 10 wheels with BFG comp2s with 245 all around on them.
Ap2 tail lights.
AUT CF Cooling plate.
25% tint all around.

Interior:
Red carpet.
Red/black door panels.
Sparco Evo L seat with buddy club rails.
Spa Technique alacantara steering wheel with NRG quick release.
Ap2 center console.
Relocated Engine start to center console.
Polk Audio DB6501 speakers
Alpine PDX 2ch amp.
JVC Head unit.
Softop and air bags gutted.
Alcantara headliner

Extras/Parts that are not on the car.
OEM Cat.
Extra pair of oem roll hoops with covers.
Rear tray and trim panels for around it.
OEM Spoiler, CR wing, APR GT3 mirrors etc are all off the car but will come with it.
TRC3 track wheels.
2 HFP 18" wheels
2 fender liners.
passenger air bag and air bag module.
OEM floor mats.
5mm spacers.
front solid hardtop brackets.
moddiction and karcepts shift knobs.

Track time/Canyon mileage:

Unlike my other S2000s I have sold, this has definitely seen track time. I have tracked it about a total of 8-9 times in the past year if I were to count Apex. It got a 1:27 flat with stock suspension and 255 RS3s on it at Streets of willow CW. 2:07 at 13ccw with current mods. Ameer (SebringAp1) drove the car and rode in it at Buttonwillow and so did Tony Fuentes so they can vouch for the car.

I have taken it to the canyons at least 2 times a month. Car has no problem leading the GTRs and Z06s that I usually go out with. Never ever ticked or clicked the wrong way or had any issues.

The car definitely has seen some agressive driving but has definitely been meticulously taken care of and maintained in the last 1 year that I have owned it. I would hate to be doing tripple digits on the track or canyons and something going wrong with it. I think that is all the info I have. If you have any questions about the car, its history, carfax, title anything, please feel free to contact me via PM or 8583829666 . I would be more than happy to answer any questions of a serious buyer.

One thing I would like to clarify is the salvage title and the price. Yes it is salvage title. Yes, you can surely insure it without any issues with insurance company. And yes i have sold 6 Salvage s2000s and I do know what he market value for them are. I put the price of $16,000 based on how much I can sell the car bone stock for ASAP and added the lowest seen price for the parts I have on the car minus $1000-15000 to save me and the buyer the trouble and waste of time in parting the car out.

Pictures:
I have a tone more if needed for any out of state buyers etc and I will post more tomororw when I take close up shots. These are some recent ones I found on my photobucket.

Madatory Dope shot

4000 Grit wetsand.
Damage from buttonwillow/Z4 incident

Old 09-14-2014, 08:37 AM

Ah no wonder you're no longer returning my text. You're selling the car.

No reason to ignore me about the trade. You can simply just tell the situation so we can both save each others time. But instead you choose to ignore me. All makes sense now.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:20 PM

I can vouch for the seller, I bought a Titanium Exhaust from him in the spring and he was easy to deal with. Let me know if you want to part ways with the moddiction knob not on the car, I've been wanting to try a countersunk one.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:43 PM

Raging Cheese. Just replied to your text about the trunk last night since I am enjoying my time off the world haha. Now you are ignoring me?

Slomaro, thank you sir!!! I might part out the car soon since price is a little high for regular cash buyers and seems like people arent really able to get loans due the car having salvage title. Will have it up for another week before I part her out. I will let you know.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:49 PM

I texted you back this morning. Anyways we can discuss this offline. Just let me know if youre still interested or not in the trade.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by ThatSlowKid
Raging Cheese. Just replied to your text about the trunk last night since I am enjoying my time off the world haha. Now you are ignoring me?

Slomaro, thank you sir!!! I might part out the car soon since price is a little high for regular cash buyers and seems like people arent really able to get loans due the car having salvage title. Will have it up for another week before I part her out. I will let you know.
No problem, hope you sell it, if not I'll start picking away. Good Luck!!