Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Vortech $1,000 gift certificate

Old 05-19-2006, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NFRS2kSi,May 18 2006, 11:15 AM
well... if i can't sell this for $500.00, how could i sell'em for $1000???

update redeeming gift certificate:

I just received PM back from roja_boy. he saids that this works like "rebate coupon". i need to purchase the vortech system from any dealer and request $1k check from vortech inc.???

i'm going to send e-mail to vortech to verify validation. and more info regarding redeeming the coupon.
You are having trouble selling this for $500.00 because of your attitude towards everybody that has posted so far. All anyone here is "SUGGESTING" is that if you were willing to donate half of the selling price(put it up for $1000), people out of the kindnest of their hearts would be more willing to pay a higher price for the certificate because they know they would be doing some good for Wendy and the girls...NOBODY is telling you what to do, they were trying to help you get more people interested in what you were selling and trying to do some good at the same time....

Take a deep breath, try to relax, nobody is out to get you...See the glass is half full sometimes....Put positive energy out, you will get it back 10 fold....Right now you are seeing the opposite....

My .02, I'm done...
Old 05-19-2006, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

grrr...

if you buys this certificate for $1000, i'll donate 80%. puhahaha let's be realistic here..

how many ppl knows travis here?
do you think ppl would pay "full price for good cause" or discounted price.

there are low ballers every corner.

i think, whoever has replying "donated travis" are blind minded. they only see 1 side of the story.

I mean, what makes you think i'm going to keep all the $$$? i'm not even going to tell what i have done to travis in the past, cuz i don't need to brag & sh*t. I think i have done enough for travis, whom i only met twice.

so those who keep giving me a suggestion... thank you for couple times.. but it gets irritated when i'm keep getting same suggestion again & again.. as if you guys don't READ previous post and accusing me of thieve.

but thank you all for bump =)