Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Lovefav turbo kit.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Lovefav turbo kit.

I recently purchased this turbo kit around 3 months ago and have probably racked up closed to 2,000 miles on it. This turbo kit is in excellent condition and supplies a phenomenal powerband. The car power is totally useable in the streets and has proven it's self on the track (not by me). Everyone that has driven my car tells me it's amazing how much power the car has down low. It's as if the turbo kit was straight from the factory. Basically, you step on it and it goes. The GT3071R turbo is seriously a gem.

The car right now is fast, but it's not insanely fast. At 8psi (via wastegate spring), the car puts down 328rwhp/213 rwtq (averages around 200rwtq throughout). Look closely at the tq curve, hits hard at around 3,800rpms and stays pretty steady to redline. This is what you call usable power, not peak! The turbo is rated up to 450rwhp efficiently so power should not be an issue if the buyer wanted more, alot more.

The kit comes with everything you need to run a turbo kit safely.

Complete Turbo kit=$6,500
GT3071R turbo/ Lovefab Mini Me manifold/ Tial waste gate/ Tial blowoff valve/ RC 650cc injectors/ Precision intercooloer (good for 650rwhp)/ intercooler pipings/ AEM EMS and all T-Bolt clamps. Complete meaning every!
Optional intake elbow/ K&N filter=$150
Optional test pipe (bolts up to any aftermarket exhaust for the S2000)=$150
Boost/ oil/ water temp and gauge pop=$200
Invidia exhaust=$250
Buddy club battery=$150

Total= $7,400

Everything is included from the turbo to the exhaust. You save $2,250 from 3 months of use.

This kit also comes with a pretuned map using the AEM EMS 1052 from Church Automotive to my specific car. This means that when you go to retune the map for you specific car (I highly recommend you do this), It shouldn't take no longer than 1 hour. The ease of an already tuned map is priceless!

The turbo kit is still installed on my car. If your local to San Diego and serious about purchasing this kit, feel free to PM me to schedule a ride. It will be seriously worth it.

I can also probably install the turbo kit for you at an extra charge of $500. Don't quote me on this because I'm not sure if I'd want the extra $500. If your serious and have no idea on how to install the kit, maybe we can work something out.

The reason I'm selling is because I going through some major issues right now. I have to take a step back from the car scene and deal with the more important things in life. Things that I've failed to realize since my only focus was on my S2k. It kills me to do this but I got to do what I got to do.

Please PM me with any questions regarding this kit.

BTW, those with offers above $5000 will get first priority.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:22 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

dammit your selling it about two months early, I'd be all over this in two months.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:13 PM

OMFG i hate myself right now. Bump for a super cool guy
Old 10-20-2005, 09:00 PM

Liem, say it isn't so.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:26 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Liem,

Have you had any problems with the turbo? I'm kinda interested, but not put so much research on it. Can you link me to more s2ki.com reports. I might consider. Keyword: Might

Is it the same application for MY04+?

Thanks.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:19 PM

BUMP for a good guy! Buy with confidence, Liem took very good care of his stuff!!!

Kind regards,
Joe

Hate to see it go.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:41 AM
NiN

is it SMOG legal?
Old 10-21-2005, 09:14 AM

great set up, great dude, I've bought from him in the past and he's a great seller. Dude is cool!!! Buy with confidence!
Old 10-21-2005, 09:15 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Wish this happened in one month. I would consider getting rid of my brand new SC to get this.

Ryan
Old 10-21-2005, 11:53 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Wish you were looking to trade for a brand new polished Vortech with J's header! Oh well. If it is still available after SEMA I will consider selling and picking this up from you.

Ryan

Quick Reply: FS: Lovefav turbo kit.