Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Berlina Black OEM HT...

Old 07-15-2009 | 11:25 PM

Default FS: Berlina Black OEM HT...

Third owner of this Berlina Black OEM HT. I purchased this a couple years ago and I'd say it's in 8.5/10 condition. There is a mark on the passenger's side which was the way I purchased it. Previous owner touched it up with some paint, but it is somewhat noticeable if you look for it. Rear window is tinted and am selling the top only, no hardware. HT is still on the car and here are some photos of it:

Cash and local pickup, please. Located in Irvine. PM if interested, thanks!

Edit:
Here is a photo of the scratch (thin line within the red circle, NOT the dark black thing above it, that's just a reflection of a light pole):

As you can see, it's not bad at all, but for the sake of full disclosure, I wanted to bring it to any potential buyer's attention. Aside from this scratch, the rest of the top is pretty mint.
Old 07-15-2009 | 11:30 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

i think i like this but the vis cf is cheaper and would look better on my car.. ughhh!!

trade for some brides?? haha
Old 07-16-2009 | 01:16 AM

damnnn...soooo tempting...
i MIGHT get this when i get back from hawaii...

i saw your other post that you are selling the S. if your car is getting sold, why no hardware??
Old 07-16-2009 | 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by the s2k dude,Jul 15 2009, 11:30 PM
i think i like this but the vis cf is cheaper and would look better on my car.. ughhh!!

trade for some brides?? haha
nahhhh....oem!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009 | 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by TotiS2k,Jul 16 2009, 01:16 AM
damnnn...soooo tempting...
i MIGHT get this when i get back from hawaii...

i saw your other post that you are selling the S. if your car is getting sold, why no hardware??
I'm just leaving the hardware as is on the car when I sell it because I don't have any time to take everything out again, which is why I'm selling without hardware.

Also, no trades, just selling out right, thanks!
Old 07-16-2009 | 09:51 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

its very easy to take out the hardware.. to be honest 1850 without hardware is a little much. esp when it cost around 500 bucks for the hardware. im assuming u know this tho
Old 07-16-2009 | 09:52 AM

So that's your car! I used that picture to help me decide between that or the Mugen top. Your car sealed the deal for me and I got a Black OEM HT for my silverstone with sp1 rims!

Old 07-16-2009 | 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by the s2k dude,Jul 16 2009, 09:51 AM
its very easy to take out the hardware.. to be honest 1850 without hardware is a little much. esp when it cost around 500 bucks for the hardware.
Yeah, I know it's not that difficult to remove the hardware, but I'm in the middle of moving into a new house and getting a lot of things sorted so I literally have no time to do anything aside from parting out and selling the car in the quickest fashion possible. If you want to throw me a reasonable offer without hardware, then let me know. I just put a price up based on old threads I've seen for hardtops without hardware but I figured a serious buyer might want to work with me on the price, which is fine, as long as it's within reason!

lilazngrl4o8: How do you like the HT on your car? Leaving it black always reminded me a bit of the NSX-R, which is why I liked it, haha. Plus, rear visibility is great!
Old 07-16-2009 | 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Honda F1,Jul 16 2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I know it's not that difficult to remove the hardware, but I'm in the middle of moving into a new house and getting a lot of things sorted so I literally have no time to do anything aside from parting out and selling the car in the quickest fashion possible. If you want to throw me a reasonable offer without hardware, then let me know. I just put a price up based on old threads I've seen for hardtops without hardware but I figured a serious buyer might want to work with me on the price, which is fine, as long as it's within reason!

lilazngrl4o8: How do you like the HT on your car? Leaving it black always reminded me a bit of the NSX-R, which is why I liked it, haha. Plus, rear visibility is great!
I think people will have no problem removing the hardware for you, especially if it's just going to sit in the car without a hardtop.
Old 07-16-2009 | 12:54 PM

Yep let me buy it with the hardware! Ill take it out while u watch or while u move
let me know.. Cash in hand

Quick Reply: FS: Berlina Black OEM HT...