Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2006 White Scion xB 41k Miles on Volk Le37t's

Old 11-06-2009, 03:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 White Scion xB 41k Miles on Volk Le37t's

For Sale is a 5 Speed Manual 2006 White Scion xB with 41,000 Miles. This car has been meticulously cared for and literally does not have a single dent besides a small one in the rear bumper that you can only see at certain angles. This car has been garaged at all times and has been washed and waxed on a regular basis (paint feels brand new). I can almost guarantee that you will not find a cleaner Scion xB!!!

This car also includes a set of newly refinished Volk Le37t’s with brand new jdm center caps and stickers. If you are not familiar with these rims, they are one of the most sought after rims in Japan because they are one of the lightest and strongest in its class. You could only import these wheels from Japan, and are no longer made, which makes these even more rare. I have invested close to $4,000 for this setup (rims, tires, center caps, stickers, refinished). If you are seeing these wheels and would like to purchase them separately from the car, please e-mail me and I will consider all offers. Also, I urge you to do research for yourself regarding these wheels if you have not heard of them – as they are a very hot item.

Nonetheless, the car is also lowered on Toyota TRD Springs (they are only 1” lower in the front and 1.5” in the rear) which gives the car a much more aggressive stance and improved handling (much safer taking turns). These springs are straight from Toyota’s Factory, meaning they were built for this car in particular.

This car has never been in an accident and includes all service and maintenance records (very detailed – and shows that this car has had all of its maintenance done). It has never had a major problem, and runs like it is brand new. I have gotten up to 36 MPG w/mostly highway driving.

Kelly Blue Book lists the car at $12,760, but since I spent close to $4,000 on the wheels, I am listing the car for 13,760. The reason I am willing to take a loss on this car is because I just got a new job and am looking to upgrade yet avoid the hassle of selling the wheels separately. You can easily take off these wheels and sell them and get a chunk of your investment back.

If you are interested in the car without the premium Volk Wheels, I also have another set that we can put on and we can drop the price of deal. Either way, I am sure that we can work something out!

I am willing to hear all offers, and will end up accepting the best one that I get. Please e-mail me at brent.nakagawa@gmail.com if you are interested, or call me at 1-805-338-3891.

Note: I should have more pictures available once my AutoTrader ad is published! Thanks for looking!