Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Sold

F/S: AP1 Comptech Supercharger w/ AC

Old 08-05-2008, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: AP1 Comptech Supercharger w/ AC

Selling this for a buddy pictures will come very soon

I have a Comptech Supercharger in excellent condition with only 5000 miles on it. I am selling the kit because I am parting out my car. The kit will be sold as a whole, not as pieces. The history is I bought this kit new from an authorized comptech dealer in my area, it was installed by them, has about 5000 trouble free miles on it, never any issues. The kit was removed by Tony Fuchs at Midvalley and his opinion was the kit was in "fantastic condition, near perfect" (he said potential buyers are welcome to contact him if inclined). The kit is not missing ANYTHING, all the new buyer will need is a new fuel pump, aside from that its ready to bolt on and go just like a new kit (of course a few zip ties and hoses will need to be picked up at pep boys) its not missing parts, bolts, brackets or fittings. here are a few pics of the kit, I have tons of pics (every part in detail had been photo'ed by me) please contact me, i will e-mail them to you. In addition to the stock kit I will also include 2 other pulleys, one is a 3.875 the other is a 4.0"
I am asking $3900 FIRM for this kit, it is well worth it, one of the best condition and complete comptech kits you will find. please contact me with questions.

That was just 4 months ago when i bought the kit off "news2kroller." I bought it, took it home, put it in my garage and it's still sitting in the same box because i haven't gotten around to getting it installed. I'm in the process of selling my car so needless to say, I dont need it anymore.

I know I wont get what i paid for so it, so i'm only asking $3300 obo and the kit will come with everything listed but I will also include a brand new walbro fuel pump. This is a great deal for anyone interested in supercharging their s2. Like previously stated the kit is complete except for a few zip ties and hoses.

P.S. Im working on getting pictures but if you look up "news2kroller" on search and click page 55, you'll come up on his original for sale thread and pics of the kit are on their.

Thanks for looking.

this will fit ap2 04-05 with minor modifications
Old 08-06-2008, 12:47 AM

BUMP!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:03 PM

SOLDDDDD