Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Will This Ever Be Fixed?

Old 03-29-2003, 01:32 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Will This Ever Be Fixed?

Warning: main(/article/frontpage/2/) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /data/httpd/s2ki.com/index.php on line 300

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '/article/frontpage/2/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/httpd/s2ki.com:/home/httpd/s2ki.com/forums/include:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/httpd/s2ki.com/') in /data/httpd/s2ki.com/index.php on line 300
Old 03-31-2003, 02:58 AM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess I should get to it someday but is "Page not found" any more helpful?
Old 03-31-2003, 07:48 AM

Hmmm. I guess my 1st question would be, why is it happening? Every time I click the MyS2000 link on the bottom of the page I get this error. I didn't used to get it. Did something change? The MyS2000 button on the top of the page works fine. From a daily use standpoint, I use the link on the bottom of the page more often. That is because when I'm finished reading a post, I'm at the bottom of the page. Rather than scrolling up and clicking the button, it's easier to just click on the link. Now granted, if this is the biggest hassle in my life, then life is good. Just to put it in perspective...it's not a big deal. More of a nuisance.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:53 AM

Also, at the bottom of the page when I get this error are links to other club sites, such as RSXWorld. Did you know that, or did someone hack into your site?
Old 03-31-2003, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by OhioRacer
Hmmm. I guess my 1st question would be, why is it happening? Every time I click the MyS2000 link on the bottom of the page I get this error. I didn't used to get it. Did something change? The MyS2000 button on the top of the page works fine. From a daily use standpoint, I use the link on the bottom of the page more often. That is because when I'm finished reading a post, I'm at the bottom of the page. Rather than scrolling up and clicking the button, it's easier to just click on the link. Now granted, if this is the biggest hassle in my life, then life is good. Just to put it in perspective...it's not a big deal. More of a nuisance.
Ahhhhh. That's different. I fixed the broken link. Thanks.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:39 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by OhioRacer
Also, at the bottom of the page when I get this error are links to other club sites, such as RSXWorld. Did you know that, or did someone hack into your site?
No, I put those there. Those are other sites I run or are friends sites, just some free linking for Google.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:42 AM

Originally posted by cthree

No, I put those there. Those are other sites I run or are friends sites, just some free linking for Google.
How come they only show up on error pages? LOL.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Actually they show up on all non-forum pages ie. the front page, the library, gallery, etc. Google doesn't index pages with query parameters (?x=y&up=down) which are used by the forums, that's why I didn't bother adding them there. Like I said, it's for the search engines mainly, I don't expect to many people to click them.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:49 AM

Originally posted by cthree
Actually they show up on all non-forum pages ie. the front page, the library, gallery, etc. Google doesn't index pages with query parameters (?x=y&up=down) which are used by the forums, that's why I didn't bother adding them there. Like I said, it's for the search engines mainly, I don't expect to many people to click them.

Ah, that would explain it. I'm a "forum freak"