Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

When is this forum gonna fix the membership?

Old 08-03-2004, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle,Aug 3 2004, 05:38 AM

Nice one. So is it working fine so far cthree?

better get sending those packs out

And work starts on the photo album now i guess?
Yeah, it's working ok so far.

I'm in the process of hiring someone to help me with the membership and community stuff. There is just too much for me to do on my own. I'm also finalizing lease arrangements on some office space for them and me to work from.

Yogi is now working part time as he finishes schooling on developing the site and fixing bugs and such. There is a lot of growing going on. The trouble is it's happening all at once! Things are getting ironed out and s2ki is getting more efficient and better but it just looks a mess right now
Old 08-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cthree,Aug 3 2004, 12:24 PM
Yeah, it's working ok so far.

I'm in the process of hiring someone to help me with the membership and community stuff. There is just too much for me to do on my own. I'm also finalizing lease arrangements on some office space for them and me to work from.

Yogi is now working part time as he finishes schooling on developing the site and fixing bugs and such. There is a lot of growing going on. The trouble is it's happening all at once! Things are getting ironed out and s2ki is getting more efficient and better but it just looks a mess right now
it is a mess but i'm sure you'll get it done !

good luck