Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Welcome pack ?

Old 03-08-2021, 07:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome pack ?

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to post but been a member for a month or two now can anyone advise if i was meant to receive a membership pack or similar?

Cheers Paul
Old 03-08-2021, 08:03 AM
Administrator
Admin
Community Organizer

Received 191 Likes on 151 Posts

Hello and welcome, Paul! I believe items are only sent out to users that purchase a membership. Are you saying you purchased a membership already?
Old 03-08-2021, 12:59 PM

Yes I believe so I've received a membership Julie, I've received my membership number ?
Old 03-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Administrator
Admin
Community Organizer

Received 191 Likes on 151 Posts

Hmm. If you have a PayPal receipt, could you forward it to support@s2ki.com for investigation?
Old 03-08-2021, 09:25 PM
IB Staff

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Paul,

To add to what Julie requested, I checked the database and it does not show a premium membership associated with your account or email address. This could be due to a technical issue, in which case we'd like to know about so we can resolve. However S2KI does not assign or send out membership numbers so that part makes me wonder if you're thinking of another site?

If a premium membership was purchased from S2KI, you would have received an email confirmation that contained a transaction id and processor information to confirm the PayPal transaction. Additionally, an email is sent that contains a link to an online form. The online form requires filling out for shipping information for the membership package. Please note there is some delay with the membership package, due to the Coronavirus, and how it is impacting the process on different levels.

If you do have a copy of the PayPal receipt for S2KI membership, definitely let us know so that it can be corrected.

Thanks!

Old 03-09-2021, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by IB JT
Paul,

To add to what Julie requested, I checked the database and it does not show a premium membership associated with your account or email address. This could be due to a technical issue, in which case we'd like to know about so we can resolve. However S2KI does not assign or send out membership numbers so that part makes me wonder if you're thinking of another site?

If a premium membership was purchased from S2KI, you would have received an email confirmation that contained a transaction id and processor information to confirm the PayPal transaction. Additionally, an email is sent that contains a link to an online form. The online form requires filling out for shipping information for the membership package. Please note there is some delay with the membership package, due to the Coronavirus, and how it is impacting the process on different levels.

If you do have a copy of the PayPal receipt for S2KI membership, definitely let us know so that it can be corrected.

Thanks!
Apologies to all, my membership is with S2UK.COM which is clearly different !