Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

S2KI Store and Merchandise Contact

Old 07-09-2012, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I ordered 2 blk shirts as well on June 30, 2012 and I haven't heard anything or a tracking numbers? My order number is #3341. Let me know s2ki store -Phap
Old 07-12-2012, 02:27 PM

My shirts came in today, looks really goood. thanks s2ki store!
Old 07-12-2012, 03:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess shipping depends on where you are. I'm in Houston and it took a little while, but I was very happy when I got my stuff.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:47 PM

Just placed a order on 2/22/13 for a a buddy of mine...he sold his s2k before he took off to the army. so the shipping address is a military base in Kansas..please let me know if there are any problems. order number is #3749 Thanks!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Vee2k you need to contact the store see the first post store@s2ki.com
Old 08-12-2014, 02:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I know this thread is fairly old. But I need help with contacting someone at the S2ki Store.

I placed my order two weeks ago and still have not heard anything back from them. I contacted them twice using the e-mail in the OP, with no response. Can somebody on this forum help me?
Old 08-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,013 Posts

I'd go ahead and cancel either your Paypal or credit card transaction.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:42 PM

I'm not really sure where I should post this and ask, but I figured this looked like a good place to start.
My fiance ordered me one of the shirts from the store for Christmas, two weeks before Christmas to be exact. Since it didn't come in time she just told me she ordered one for me and that hopefully it would get here soon. Well since then she's tried to email and contact the store a couple times but no one ever replies. We're wondering if we should just go back into Paypal and try to cancel the order? She never received any shipping information or anything just the order confirmation.

I know the store isn't handled by S2KI but wasn't sure if someone could shed some light?

Thanks for any help!
Cheers guys
Old 01-07-2015, 01:15 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LowandSlowDC5
I'm not really sure where I should post this and ask, but I figured this looked like a good place to start.
My fiance ordered me one of the shirts from the store for Christmas, two weeks before Christmas to be exact. Since it didn't come in time she just told me she ordered one for me and that hopefully it would get here soon. Well since then she's tried to email and contact the store a couple times but no one ever replies. We're wondering if we should just go back into Paypal and try to cancel the order? She never received any shipping information or anything just the order confirmation.

I know the store isn't handled by S2KI but wasn't sure if someone could shed some light?

Thanks for any help!
Cheers guys

I would say go through paypal and open a dispute. Paypal will contact the seller on your behalf, and if the seller doesn't respond in 2 weeks, the money automatically gets refunded to you. I had a similar situation in the past, where S2ki store wouldn't respond or deliver my goods. I just went ahead and got my money back through paypal dispute.

It sucks because some of those t shirts are pretty cool looking too. It's such a shame that you can't even buy it.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 2,875 Likes on 2,085 Posts

Originally Posted by LowandSlowDC5

Thanks for any help!
Cheers guys
Start a dispute with PP, the store has become completely useless unfortunately.

Quick Reply: S2KI Store and Merchandise Contact