Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Post litter

Old 01-02-2002, 03:45 AM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's exactly what OT is for. I think the problem is whores moving into the good side of town. I don't care, if you are enjoying yourself then that's great. If you do it in OT that's better. I'm not going to get upset about what happens in OT, knock yourselves out. Just don't go whoring in UtH, S2K Talk or other "serious" content forums is all.

Just so we can clear the air, the issue du jour is Mr. 408 whoring in every forum on the site. Keep it to OT and this problem will go away. The COs are getting pissed off having to clean up the garbage. I've had numerous complaints. I sent a PM and the wholesale spamming of the forums has ceased. Thanks!

See, problem solved. We are all adults here (or should be). We can sort these things out without secret police.
Old 01-03-2002, 06:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by cthree
That's exactly what OT is for. I think the problem is whores moving into the good side of town. I don't care, if you are enjoying yourself then that's great. If you do it in OT that's better.
cthree, thanks for clearing that up.... I am sure that 99.9% of people are happy to abide by these rules
Old 01-16-2002, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was starting to get worried at the beginning of this thread and just wanted to thank the moderators for the way in which they handled the situation. I'd rather see the offenders get punished and not everyone else just because one person steps out of line. Great work!
Old 01-16-2002, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by cthree
Just don't go whoring in UtH, S2K Talk or other "serious" content forums is all.
<SNIP>
See, problem solved. We are all adults here (or should be). We can sort these things out without secret police.
Yup I agree. That's my 43.82 lira