Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 11:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorted by itself haha

Last edited by Joeh; 12-26-2016 at 02:03 AM.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:19 PM

Received 3,798 Likes on 2,676 Posts

I don't have the time to go through 39 pages, but I absolutely hate having to hit the edit button twice when I want to end one of my replies or threads. I almost always forget that the first edit does nothing so I start editing and then realize that is useless and I have to hit the edit button twice to get to where I need to go. Then I have to start the edit process a second time. This can be frustrating.
Old 12-27-2016, 10:48 AM
IB Staff
IB Staff

Received 78 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
I don't have the time to go through 39 pages, but I absolutely hate having to hit the edit button twice when I want to end one of my replies or threads. I almost always forget that the first edit does nothing so I start editing and then realize that is useless and I have to hit the edit button twice to get to where I need to go. Then I have to start the edit process a second time. This can be frustrating.
If you haven't already done so, try hitting the "Save" button on the first edit screen. This should automatically update your post with whatever changes you've made without the need to jump to the second, more advanced post editor.

If you still run into the issue, please let me know the exact steps you're taking to edit and I'll see if we have a workaround that can help you.

Thanks!
Old 12-27-2016, 07:32 PM

Received 3,798 Likes on 2,676 Posts

Originally Posted by IB Jason
If you haven't already done so, try hitting the "Save" button on the first edit screen. This should automatically update your post with whatever changes you've made without the need to jump to the second, more advanced post editor.

If you still run into the issue, please let me know the exact steps you're taking to edit and I'll see if we have a workaround that can help you.

Thanks!
Okay thanks for the reply , I'll give that a shot to see if it helps. I appreciate the reply.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:23 AM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Can you edit thread titles? having a hard time figuring it out. Want to update the title of my build thread!
Old 12-28-2016, 03:02 PM
IB Staff
IB Staff

Originally Posted by Topplayer
Can you edit thread titles? having a hard time figuring it out. Want to update the title of my build thread!
The forum software unfortunately limits thread title editing to only those with moderator abilities. However, we're happy to make title adjustments for you. Feel free to PM anyone on the S2KI team, myself included, with what you need changed.

Thanks!
Old 12-29-2016, 03:50 AM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

pm in bound, feel free to delete my thread bleow
Old 12-29-2016, 05:52 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Not liking the message center... sometimes it shows I replied and sometimes it doesn't... even when I send a new message it's not showing in outbox. Super annoying as I like to keep track of messages replies...
Old 12-29-2016, 06:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How do attach photos to a message or upload them?!?!?
Old 12-30-2016, 09:43 AM
IB Staff
IB Staff

Originally Posted by s2k_born
Not liking the message center... sometimes it shows I replied and sometimes it doesn't... even when I send a new message it's not showing in outbox. Super annoying as I like to keep track of messages replies...
We're working to improve Private Messages. In the interim, please double check that you've checked the box labeled "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" on your User CP's Edit Options page. This will ensure that a copy of every PM you send is included in your Sent section.

Originally Posted by bluemetals2k
How do attach photos to a message or upload them?!?!?
We don't currently offer a way to attach photos directly to a PM. What you can do, however, is upload the image directly to our gallery via the "Upload Now" button on our Gallery page, and then link to it within the PM.

Quick Reply: The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread