Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:18 AM

Received 98 Likes on 73 Posts

Nearly all of the TSB .pdfs are now no longer accessible: S2000 Service Bulletins (TSB) - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

A few that were hosted offsite are still available, but most are gone.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:06 AM

Received 300 Likes on 228 Posts

Can't create or reply to anything in the Wanted To Buy or For Sale sections.

Last edited by JoePhotographer; 11-01-2016 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Updated intel
Old 11-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 554 Likes on 506 Posts

Sorry, that fix was briefly disabled by mistake. Signatures should again be displaying only once per user per page.[/QUOTE]

You fixed it yesterday, but now again today its back showing my sig on every post. What's going on?

Also I went to do some touch ups to my sig to help tone it down, and after all that nothing changed. I did get a line stating posts cant be more then 1000 characters or something to that effect. So safe to assume if I'm over that currently, if I go to make any corrections, it wont allow me to do so unless I trim the fat to levels less then was once allowed? Please explain. Sorry im frustrated with this site change. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:17 AM
IB Staff
IB Staff

Received 78 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by har-vey
I've changed the title of two threads and they only appear to be changed when you open the threads.
vB sets the "Edit" button at the bottom of the first post to specifically edit the content of the post and keep the thread-level title and icon the same. If you need to make a change to the thread title itself as displayed outside the thread (i.e. in the forum listing), please ask me or another member of the S2KI team via PM and we can do it for you. Thanks!

Originally Posted by joephotographer
Signature line still messed up.
Can you please elaborate on the issue you've run into with signatures?

Regarding the marketplace, the posting of new listings is limited to premium Members and Gold Members (you can learn more about each here). However, you should be able to reply to existing threads without an issue. Which specific section were you trying to post in?

Originally Posted by jlozano180
Where do I start,
  • I'm missing font sizes when your posting or replying in a thread. Now it's 1 size for everything.
  • As a CO, I cant move a thread over to a different subforum within our region
  • Before it was easier to view the site on the cell phone, not all I get is popups, just ads everywhere.
  • You cant use multiquote from online.
  • Why did you limit the amount of pictures in a single post? Is it memory?
  • I also have to agree with everything fernando said
  • You can customize font size using the BBCode of {size = X}text{/size} (but with the correct [ ] brackets). Our usage stats showed that the menu option wasn't used much, but the functionality is still there when you need it.
  • Which specific sub-forums were you trying to move a thread between?
  • We're working to stop those pop-ups as quickly as we can. If you see any additional ones, please post a screenshot. That'll help us identify them faster.
  • Just to clarify, what do you mean regarding multiquote? Are you unable to do it from a certain page, or do you mean on the mobile vs. desktop site?
  • While the attachment manager only allows for five image uploads at a time, you can upload as many batches of five as you want to a post. In the near future, we'll be rolling out a revamped image uploader within the post editor that lets batch upload with no limit.
Originally Posted by andrewhake
Nearly all of the TSB .pdfs are now no longer accessible: S2000 Service Bulletins (TSB) - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

A few that were hosted offsite are still available, but most are gone.
Sorry about that, they're back now!

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
You fixed it yesterday, but now again today its back showing my sig on every post. What's going on?

Also I went to do some touch ups to my sig to help tone it down, and after all that nothing changed. I did get a line stating posts cant be more then 1000 characters or something to that effect. So safe to assume if I'm over that currently, if I go to make any corrections, it wont allow me to do so unless I trim the fat to levels less then was once allowed? Please explain. Sorry im frustrated with this site change. Thanks.
No need to apologize! Our current setup shows one signature for every user once per page. In other words, whenever you submit a post to a new page in a thread, your signature will appear. If you then reply on that same page, your signature will not display the second time. If there's a specific thread where you see your signature showing twice on the same page, please pass along a link and we'll take a look.

As for the signature restrictions, you're correct that if you wish to make changes to your current signature, it'll need to adhere to the new signature guidelines/restrictions. We disregarded the limits when we first transferred everyone's signatures over so nothing was cut off against anyone's will, but we do ask that any changes are now made within the limits.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by jlozano180
Where do I start,
  • I'm missing font sizes when your posting or replying in a thread. Now it's 1 size for everything.
  • As a CO, I cant move a thread over to a different subforum within our region
  • Before it was easier to view the site on the cell phone, not all I get is popups, just ads everywhere.
  • You cant use multiquote from online.
  • Why did you limit the amount of pictures in a single post? Is it memory?
  • I also have to agree with everything fernando said
Fot sizes are listed in the WYSYWIG editor - Go to User CP, Edit Options - choose the WYSYWiG editor interface at the bottom - will lodge the issue of font size unavailable in the CKEditor with tech team @IBJason
Which forum is moving an issue for you?
Multiquote - do you mean on mobile?
100 images per post - is that an issue?

Last edited by AquilaEagle; 11-01-2016 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Spotter
Community Organizer

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Emoticons are now case sensitive whereas on the last site it would recognize it either way.

For example :lol: vs

I got used to writing out most of the emoticons after I used them enough. Would be great to not have to remember what to capitalize and what not to
Old 11-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 356 Likes on 309 Posts

Originally Posted by powerneedy
Did that change? In the cars for sale it explains listing your S is allowed as a guest? Not auguring I just have lingered here for the last year as Its been a few years since owning an S so I have not listed anything for sale.
It is not a recent change. Being a paid member was always required to post anything for sale other than your own S2000. If you are in the cars for sale section it should allow you to post in there as a guest (or I guess now it is registered user) and if it isn't allowing that then yes thats an error that can be fixed.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 356 Likes on 309 Posts

You aren't showing as a paid member and that is why you cannot make threads in the for sale sections. The WTB area should be open and that should be looked at along with the cars for sale area.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I liked having the stars represent seniority (date joined) under our username.

Edit: It seems like edits will rebump threads.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,013 Posts

As of 1:20am 11/02/16, all the main forums and sub forums are displayed in North America East, instead of just the main forums.

North America East - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Quick Reply: The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread