Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Becoming a Member / Renewing Membership - Status (Broken) - Merged Topics

Old 05-26-2004, 09:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How do I renew my membership?

I just received an email from this board indicating that my membership expires next month, and giving me a link to renew it. I do want to renew, but when I copy, paste, and try to get on the renewal link, I get a "page not found" notice.

I hope someone "in the know" reads this and responds with workable instructions on how to renew my membership.

Thanks,
Richard
Old 05-26-2004, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You probably should post this to the Site Info forum.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:18 PM
Banned

These ers won't get my money again. Thats for sure...
Old 05-26-2004, 09:37 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally posted by GChambers
These ers won't get my money again. Thats for sure...
Are you serious?
Old 05-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Former Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolebludger
I just received an email from this board indicating that my membership expires next month, and giving me a link to renew it. I do want to renew, but when I copy, paste, and try to get on the renewal link, I get a "page not found" notice.
Old 05-26-2004, 10:40 PM
Administrator

Yeah, the membership module is under construction in order to better integrate it into the site. It's actually been down for a few days; obviously cthree is aware of it as he's the one tinkering with the code.

I'm going to move this to Site Info since that's where it belongs.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:59 AM

Yes, guys, despite the occasional flame aimed in my direction I want to renew due to all the useful info I've gotten from this board. Not only about what to do, but about what NOT to do, and that alone has saved me much more than the subscription.

I have another site problem. We just got a second computer at out house, and that means I have to log on with it. When I do so, my request is "timed out." Hopefully, that will be corrected too(?)

Thanks,
Richard
Old 05-27-2004, 09:38 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally posted by dolebludger
Yes, guys, despite the occasional flame aimed in my direction I want to renew due to all the useful info I've gotten from this board. Not only about what to do, but about what NOT to do, and that alone has saved me much more than the subscription.
Richard, you have a GREAT attitude and I have enjoyed your participation here. I'm sure that this attitude is the same one you have for life in general.

As for the OTHER (not naming any names) soon to be non-member, same old RHETORIC, same old SOUR GRAPES, same old "S2KCA is better" GARBAGE Must be getting pretty tired of hearing his own voice by now. Got all the info he needs from this forum and now he's running home. I'll bet the next time he needs to do something with his car or when something goes wrong with it, he'll sneak back here to have a good read. IT'S OK, those of us who put up all those threads did it to help people out and we did it NOT to get paid but we DIDN'T do it to BOW DOWN to anyone either. They are here for EVERYONE TO use. Even YOU! Sorry we didn't bow low enough for ya.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xviper
Old 05-27-2004, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the membership renewal is broken and I've still not managed to fix it satisfactorally. I will have it working again by the end of the weekend. Sorry.

Quick Reply: Becoming a Member / Renewing Membership - Status (Broken) - Merged Topics