Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Touge_S2k's Feedback

Old 08-13-2012, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you all for the compliments and opportunity! I am lucky and grateful to help each and every one of you.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brown Lightning... Strikes Again!

Touge_S2k recently helped me with a timing chain tensioner issue. it was making a very disturbing noise a few miles after an oil change (motul 300V). the car also had oil breakdown and consumption issues that his efforts remedied. I was very worried that the car needed alot more repairs, but now have a 3 daytrips out of town, alot of spirited driving and no problems.

he is incredibly well informed about all things S2000, yet thoughtful, friendly, and very approachable.

thanks again~!
Old 08-31-2012, 03:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Feezy
Fantastic guy to work with, much more than just buying and selling items as well.

His fabrication work is great, and he always go the extra mile to make sure things get done right.

Very well said, this is the reason I have chose him to do my rebuild. My project has become a huge ordeal to organise and he is doing everything by the books and is working very closely with me to make sure im satisfied with the work. Im very confidend that I will be 110% satisfied when all is said and done.

I have also started a build thread we will update as it progresses, im still pulling in parts atm to make the job flow smoother.

Link to my rebuild progress https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/975...ndons-rebuild/
Old 09-05-2012, 02:04 PM

Thanks for the cylinder head. Also the support after the purchase.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:38 PM

Dude.. I never realized you had your own feedback thread..

Madhav recently helped me install my Password: JDM intake (what a pain in the ass!). He did an awesome job, yet again, taking care of the car. When we got completely done with the job, I had to talk him into accepting payment for the help. Legit... Ben also helped out a ton with this install and I greatly appreciate it as well!

I just copied this from the main Az Feedback thread:

Madhav (Touge_S2k): This dude is awesome. Madhav does quality work and seemed to care for my car as if it was his own. I had him do a valve adjustment and compression test for S&G's, and while doing the job he changed all the fluids in the car as well. Tackled the job in reasonable time, while being cautious and careful with the car, and all for a fair(great) cost. Car felt great after the adjustment and never had a complaint.

Also can't go without mentioning, Madhav and Ben (3en) helped me install my KW V3's a completely separate time. And by "helped me", I mean they pretty much installed them while I tried to pay attention. I think I tightened a few bolts? Anyways, lots of
Old 12-18-2012, 02:13 PM

Great seller, fast ship! Awesome guy!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:35 AM

Awesome seller, great communication and fast shipping!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:29 PM

Great seller!

Purchased a few things from him totaling in the thousands and am completely 100% satisfied! Do not hesitate to purchase from Touge_S2k!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:23 PM

Having done business with Touge_S2k again i felt the need post again. He really is a stand up guy and willing to work with you every way possible. Glad to have him local
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM

Ditto!

Quick Reply: Touge_S2k's Feedback