Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Scammed by StreetRays on eBay

Old 01-09-2015, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scammed by StreetRays on eBay

So back in October i bought an NRG quick release via StreetRays on eBay, it took almost 3 weeks to arrive. When it did i noticed it was slightly dented around majority of the diameter, i emailed them with pictures and asked if i could return it for another, they said no worries. After some talk about whether they would cover the postage or not, they agreed to pay for it to be sent back when it arrived. Sent it back, a bit over 2 weeks and it arrived, they didnt refund me the postage but i didnt push it, and they said it'll take 1-2 weeks for them to get new stock in. I waited it out and by that time aprox 50 days had past in total (the length in which paypal doesnt cover the transaction anymore) they began to ignore emails sent via ebay. i posted a comment asking on their facebook if they're ebay team was replying and that got deleted.
So i then contact PayPal and they cant cover me as it's past the protection date but offer to send them an email requesting a reply and to send the product. Even the lady i spoke to said this is typical behavior of a company trying to push the time frame to get out of paypals/ebays coverage.

And then nothing... even paypal couldnt get a message back from them.

Ebay has now looked into it and confirmed the incident history, they apologized and the ebay store is now under further investigation.
So just a warning to those online shopping for anything and make sure to open a paypal/ebay resolution case before the protection ends.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:44 PM

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

They got me too for a shitty Palm seat rail. If you find a phone number for them pm me. Thanks
Old 01-10-2015, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by jst2878
They got me too for a shitty Palm seat rail. If you find a phone number for them pm me. Thanks
This is their phone number (512) 642-3181
They need more than just a phone call lol
Old 01-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Former Sponsor

They got me years ago while I was stationed in Europe. There name was Street Beat back then. Lesson learned, I was done with car parts on ebay. That's why we at jjautowerks are vendors and help each other out. We even beat ebay prices.