Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

profit_child feedback

Old 08-14-2013 | 01:48 PM

Default profit_child feedback

This is my buying experience with profit_child aka matt hamilton.

On 8-6 I bought his arc oil cap for 80 shipped and paypalled according to his thread info. It said it had a scratch on top. I asked for more pics he didn't have any and was not willing to take any. Fine I can source a new decal and have a mint oil cap. Whatever.

So I sent the payment that night and he says boss man it was 80 plus shipping. So at this point I read it wrong or his concept of shipped and paypalled is messed up. I sent another 4.25.

8/7 I ask for tracking info. And I hear nothing.

8/8 I ask for tracking again and he says it was shipped but doesn't have tracking Info until tomorrow. Fine.

8/9 I hear nothing and text him again. He says it was shipped through his job and the info.was in a folder. Ok fine just need to.know when to be home due to package thefts. He would give it sunday when he got to work.

8/10 go by 8/11 go by.

Monday 8/12 he texts tracking info which is the day it was shipped. Why lie about this bro. Really? Did gou think tracking wouldn't provide when it was tendered? Anyway the item wasn't as described or atleast completely. There was gouges on top from he says from a screw driver and someone tried to pry the arc decal off. He did not disclose this to me and I would not have bought it had I known.

This is to inform all of you that my experience with matt was shady and not completely honest on his part. The description was a scratch on top. There are many scratches metal gouges oh worst of all I was lied to about shipping and tracking. Who does that?

Hope my experience saves someone else a headache. Maybe he was busy or had a bad day or forgot what his part really looked like. Honesty really goes along way on s2ki. Good day. Got the cap today 8/14.