Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Official Good Seller Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Startrek and stevespai are great buyers!

Quick payment!!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:14 PM

Ok here we go:

dmarvin3

DEEZ

S2KSuzuka

S2000GT

i</3speedbumps.

kaylins2k

TryPsi41

Stratocaster

jas2000
Old 06-10-2007, 07:13 AM

Ws2006

I bought these Buddy Club coilovers from him a couple of months ago (better late than never!). Fast shipping and flexible on payment options to make you feel safe. Thanks!
Old 06-12-2007, 11:39 AM

windchasers2k

Got me a radiator ASAP.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:42 PM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by kenstyle,Mar 26 2007, 01:17 AM
Hey guys I had a general question about your buying and selling transactions but I didn't know where to post one so I figure it'd be best to ask here.

When you guys buy something from another member, is it an obligation for the seller to provide you with a tracking number without having to ask for one?

I've only sold 2-3 items here, but I always send a courtesy PM to my buyer immediately after I've shipped his order to provide a tracking # so he has an idea when to expect his shipment. I thought this was the standard for every business transaction, so I usually try my best to appease others by going the extra mile.

However, this isn't the case when I do buy something from another member. Every time I've made a purchase, I would never receive any notification that my item has been shipped or be provided with a tracking #, unless that is I ask for one to which I usually never get a response until a few days later.

I don't know, but is this the norm with everybody? I understand there are A LOT of transactions that go on in the FS forum, but how difficult is it to receive a courtesy PM with a tracking # without having to ask for one?

I have fortunately been never scammed of a purchase, but still, it'd be nice to get a bit of customer service every now and then.

Am I being too unreasonable here? What do you guys do whenever you paypal someone? Just sit back and wait like a fool without having any ounce of an idea when the product was shipped or perhaps when it will arrive at your doorstep?
ken

I would PM this reply to you, but it will have value to others. (maybe)

The seller is NOT obligated to do anything that was not agreed to. So being obligated to send you a tracking number without asking would be nice, but you should have asked up front.

I personally never PM tracking number to anyone. I do however always enter them into PayPal and that creates an e-mail to the buyer automaticly. Also the shipping software that I use sends one as well. So if the buyer asked for tracking, I send them a quick e-mail letting them know it shipped and when it will be in the shippers hands to start it's journey.

You are one of the very few that go the extra step and provide tracking without being asked. That is great and I wish there was more like you.

Many times I get offers that include shipping in the offer. However tracking costs extra as does insurance. Neither ask asked for or offered. So do I assume that he knows he will get neither? In my case, they get both, assuming I agree to the offer. My reputation is worth more to me than the cost of either.

So in closing, clearly express what you expect from the other party in the transaction. Cover it up front and in writting. Do not assume that if you do it, that others will do it as well. if you don't ask for something and you don't get it, it is your own fault.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:49 PM

b0mb3rm2n
Good guy fast shipping. OEM lip AP1
Old 06-13-2007, 03:01 PM

duff0000 is a great seller, item shipped Monday and got it today (Wednesday). Enough said, thanks .
Old 06-14-2007, 02:21 AM

chickenknob is a good man, i can't say enough about him, he's out there to help you, not rob you of your money, parts came in quick and he went out of his way to add more to what i had asked for.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:40 PM

Payyourtoll
Great Seller...Ordered a Test Pipe from him...came in a couple of days in great packing...answered all PM's w/in a couple of hours...and I had a lot for him, as it was my first time buying from the For Sale Thread...

Frank
Old 06-17-2007, 06:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Riggs

Fast payment and very polite, thanks

Quick Reply: Official Good Seller Thread