Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Manny - Do Not Buy From Him

Old 07-01-2011, 09:46 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Haha who the f@#k are you? Ne g rep? Wtf does that mean a thumb up and thumb down? Ok that makes alot of sense its people like you who do it. Rage off on the internet because y'all have nothing better to do. I don't care what y'all say it isn't my fault how it was packed he has the choice to complain to the shipper or person who packaged it. Quit acting like y'all know alot about me. Ban me from selling? Who made you the moderator of this site? I always sell things on here and nobody has ever made a bitch fit like the one this guy is doing. I hate people who state there bullshit opinion about something they know nothing about. Gtfo midnight ricer.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:36 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Refer to my previous post about making yourself look like an ass.

We have what you give us to make a judgement on you. So far I've seen enough to vote bannination. Most contributions you've made to the site are just whining about this or that. Stop acting like a victim and take care of the issue. YOU have the insurance, which means YOU should seek the repayment. Packing the part is up to the seller. Don't blame some minimum wage high school drop out at a shipping store. Regardless of who put it in a box it's the sellers responsibility to make sure the packaging is upto the task of making it to the final location undamaged.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

How is it my responsibilty if I paid them to do it? You make so sense son. And I don't care how I look call me whatever you want it's just a forum and I have a life other than worry about what 40 year old pricks think about me. I had nothing to do with the packing situation, the buyer was suppouse to ask me and tell me politely if I can refund after I get in touch with insurance because I don't have the money he gave me. He shouldn't be spending money he doesn't have in the first place putting on a credit card. That's the only way he is getting his money back because it's a credit card. Paypal will side with me because I did absolutly nothing wrong. I gave the company the valve cover, THEY packaged it ( NOT ME), THEY SHIPPED IT ( NOT ME), AND it was insured. I did my part and now I get bitched out by a bunch of nobodies on this forum because y'all jump on a bandwagon. This site is full of tards. I'm not wasting my time trying to argue with anybody because I'm already on bad terms because people like y'all always seem to f@#k with me for no reason. I don't mess with anybody and I did NOTHING wrong. I was a good seller and he was a bad buyer. end/
Old 07-01-2011, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Majority of people use credit cards to purchase things via the internet for the added protection incase something unfortunate happened, like in this case.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why not refund the money to the buyer then get your money back from the shipping company that packaged it wrong? You buy insurance to cover yourself incase situations come up like this. Even if you refund him money, you will eventually get it back because you got insurance and the shipping company will pay you back. There's no need for all this drama.

The good thing is you got insurance to cover yourself.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by manny
Its not ups dude it is a company that ships through all ups fed ex and usps.
I don't have money right now. Ill give you half that's the best I can do unless you want to keep going through paypal.
Lol, and you said this,"Your so pathetic you disgust me in every way your never going anywhere I have plenty of money atleast im not using my credit card to buy jdm goodies for my s2k lol your crap go away with your grandma s2k."

You also said you can make $100 in a few hours. So much contradiction.
Manny, just man-up. Handle this professionally. He is willing to pay for shipping on the cover to you as long as you refund him. What's the big deal.
Just do the right thing. Lesson learned do not use that company to ship again and package things better.

I'm sure Joe learned the hard way never to do business with you or other users like you. Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have such a bad reputation. You wouldn't have to deal with this everytime you sell something.

Again, hope this gets resolved.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:26 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

I used a credit card to give added protection from shitty sellers like yourself.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE $103. It's the point here.

Tell your mom to send me a $103 check since your too broke to cover your ass
Old 07-01-2011, 01:28 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

Also, if I never recoup my $103 somehow i will not close or delete this thread. I will also periodically bump it to the top so you won't be able to sell things on s2ki. I'll find who you are on Honda-tech and ill link the thread there too
Old 07-01-2011, 01:33 PM

Keep @ it. Manny seriously needs a ban from selling here.

Joe: any good news from either pay pal or manny(is he even talking with you about a possibility of a refund?)
Old 07-01-2011, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuka_Joe
Also, if I never recoup my $103 somehow i will not close or delete this thread. I will also periodically bump it to the top so you won't be able to sell things on s2ki. I'll find who you are on Honda-tech and ill link the thread there too
I'll check in to bump this thread also, have to keep the new owners and current owners aware of this guy. Think the actual first post I've came across involving manny, was filled with hate & immaturity. He needs to grow up. His life must be a wreck for him to continue to act the way he is.

Quick Reply: Manny - Do Not Buy From Him