Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Manny - Do Not Buy From Him

Old 06-30-2011, 09:03 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

the box looks alright. it obviously is a little furry from being in UPS's hands but there is no hard evidence of a 20ft drop on it
Old 06-30-2011, 09:11 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

It is the sellers responsibility to package an item reasonably so that it arrives in good condition.

It is the sellers option whether or not to take out insurance and only the seller can make a claim on that insurance.

So if goods arrive not as described the buyer has the right to request their money back, and the seller has the option whether or not to make a claim against the shipping company. These claims are usually more successful if the seller has bought insurance and packaged the item decently.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:10 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^this

I always pack up any item I ship with tons of bubble wrap, air pockets, etc. until the item is not able to jiggle around inside the box. Also, use a decent sized box that walls aren't too close to the object.

Looking at the photos, the box doesn't look badly damaged. The the packing inside is just ridiculous!!!

Again, hope this gets resolved! Regardless of how much any one paid for anything this is unacceptable.

Hope you get compensated for this mess SuzukaJoe.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Luder94
His lack of mature reply will stand for other potential buyers to make their decision whether or not to do business with this seller.
True, I remember reading all of his "mature" post a while back and it just made me think..... I would never do business with him ever.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:26 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by lltysonll
Originally Posted by Luder94' timestamp='1309495891' post='20737265
His lack of mature reply will stand for other potential buyers to make their decision whether or not to do business with this seller.
True, I remember reading all of his "mature" post a while back and it just made me think..... I would never do business with him ever.
i guess i missed those and now here we are
Old 06-30-2011, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope everything works out for you in the end Joe.

I do quite a bit of shipping through UPS and FedEx and that doesn't look like it was packed by the staff at the store. Usually if UPS or FedEx packs the item for you, there is an extra charge that should be shown on the receipt.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ship tons of items though Fedex and UPS as well as USPS. IF you paid a mail house to package the item for you they would have charged you for that service. Also the seller has to start the claim with the company it shipped with as they are the person who paid for it and their name is on the tag. If you did not insure it, then thats fine just say so. His cc company will reverse the charge and they will take it from you.

If you have no money in you paypal account, you will be negative 103.00 and will not be allowed to use paypal until you make the account in good standing.

suzukajoe is a stand up guy and one of my customers and not a scammer.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Haha that is what's causing all the bitching? You said its not usable or can't be used? Its perfectly in tact. You need to learn how describe the way you made it seem the valve cover was slip into two pieces. We will see who gets the refund.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ehat did I do to this guy? I sold him a perfectly good valve cover for $100$103him and yet he still complains. I didn't package it the place I ship my shit did it and I paid insurance I have the damn revolt in front of my face. All you guys talking crap are just hating you guys don't know me and I don't Adam anybody. This guy is making it seem like im a bad seller I've never had a problem till I ran into this fruitful
Old 07-01-2011, 12:12 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Manny, the valve cover is damaged. It is not worth $100.

If, as you say, you paid for insurance you should make a claim on it BUT after you have refunded the money to the purchaser. YOU have the insurance, not the purchaser.

Quick Reply: Manny - Do Not Buy From Him