Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Manny - Do Not Buy From Him

Old 06-30-2011, 07:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure your can get your refund through the insurance he paid. Technically he's not responsible based on what he said. I'm not sure about the way he worded it though

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2011, 07:41 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

why? i apparently gave you $103 for free. all i got was a busted up valve cover that i can't use.

YOU packed it, YOU shipped it, YOUR the seller. I'm the consumer. my CC company is going to reverse the charge weather or not paypal decides in my favor. Paypal will tell me to ship it back, then i'll be refunded by them and your account will be in the neg $103.

only thing you need to do is worry about is how you'll pay rent when they refund my $103.

and when its all done this thread will still be here..

nobody wants to go thru this bs from a seller when buying

also, i'm not your "homie" i'm not gangster, ill, down, playa, or whatever ebonics you use daily. i'm the buyer who will get a refund
Old 06-30-2011, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by illdiealonlyazn
I'm sure your can get your refund through the insurance he paid. Technically he's not responsible based on what he said. I'm not sure about the way he worded it though

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
only the person who shipped the item can file a claim. he refunds me and then will be reimbursed through ups or whoever the shipper is. i can't start a claim since i did "ship" the item
Old 06-30-2011, 07:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Show me pictures. It wasn't my fault can you not read? I paid insurance fix it the right way will save me money be a good buyer and quit trying to blaine the seller.
shut up with that crap you know nothing about business your just some retard who knows nothing about making a deal. And your a scammer for stealing my money. Go ahead and reverse your money if it takes money from me ill sue you and your f@#king company for stealing money without my permission.
Your so pathetic you disgust me in every way your never going anywhere I have plenty of money atleast im not using my credit card to buy jdm goodies for my s2k lol your crap go away with your grandma s2k.
Your the buyer who is a stupid good for nothing scammer. Ill make a thread about you too. Same way there is negative rep for sellers buyers are the same way believe me you wont get my money you'll get it from your credit card and if they take it from me get ready to get sued along with your credit card company.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 PM

I can read. My grammer and word usage is far better than your explitives and personal attacks.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:07 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow this is heated. I'm sorry it's come to this. Sounds like you both need to meet in the middle somehow. I wish I could help, but you are both going to have to file claims on each end to get this resolved. Post pics of the cracked part. I still haven't seen them in this thread.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

He isn't doing the right thing that's what makes me mad. As a buyer he needs to understand things happen and know how to deal with them. Oh well sucks it came to this point but I have to do what I can not to get robbed .
Old 06-30-2011, 08:33 PM

pics added.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:51 PM

Received 70 Likes on 49 Posts

Suzuka Joe, any pics of the box? I'm curious to see where the damage on the box is; sure there's got to be something if whatever happened bent the corner of the valve cover like it is. If there isn't any damage to the box, my guess would be that the valve cover was bent prior to shipment but after the seller's pictures were taken.

Regardless, you paid for a valve cover that had no cracks in it. You got a valve cover with a crack in it. Even if the 'shipping' company packed it and damaged it, it's not what you paid for. Buyer is responsible the product. As a side note, I've paid for packing, shipping, and handling...professional shippers that operate shipping points for FedEx, UPS, and USPS do an exceptional job packaging things. It costs a bit, but they do a great job.

Something tells me that seller didn't pay for packaging, nor did he pay for extra insurance. In anycase, get your refund from your CC, and wait for a return tag (or ship it C.O.D.) back to the seller. Let him take care of the insurance claim with the shipper; it's his responsibility any way. This is your only recourse since he "doesn't do refunds" and isn't willing to work with you.

Good luck.

BTW, keeping this thread open and posts uneditted. His lack of mature reply will stand for other potential buyers to make their decision whether or not to do business with this seller.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:52 PM

Received 70 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by manny
He isn't doing the right thing that's what makes me mad. As a buyer he needs to understand things happen and know how to deal with them. Oh well sucks it came to this point but I have to do what I can not to get robbed .

Doing the 'right thing' is up to you. You can get as mad as you want, but with what's been presented on this thread, you're in the wrong.

Quick Reply: Manny - Do Not Buy From Him