Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Manny - Do Not Buy From Him

Old 07-02-2011, 02:22 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Manny, you still haven't answered my question. If you do in fact have insurance, why are you not making a claim and instead risking banation?

Or maybe you have made a claim, and you're looking to get $200 for you cracked valved cover.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:53 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

Manny your the one who said you don't have the money to refund me. Your too damn broke for $103??

Also, I did pm you before I opened the claim. Your to much of a shitty seller to realize your in the wrong.

Don't worry too much about paypal bro, citibank is on my side and a chargeback will take place whether paypal wants to or not. I used a cc because I'm a smart buyer and it gives added protection again kids like you.

If you still think you can sue myself and citibank yet you don't have the $100 to refund me then your seriously mistaken. Court costs can be WELL over this and I'm in another state so good luck with small claims as if you even had the chance
Old 07-02-2011, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by manny
He obviously opened it how do I know he didn't crack it because he didn't like the finish?
I wont get banned cause im not going the wrong thing here...
Go throw it all over google cry baby I don't care.
Of course I opened it you dumbass. The valvecover was worth $103 so why would I damage it and have to go thru this bs when I could just resell it. I bought it to refinish and resell. . Now it's no good so I'm wanting my $$ back.

Also, how many times do we need to talk to you about your grammar? Reread the excerpt I quoted and tell me what's wrong.

Do you even speak english as a first language?
Old 07-02-2011, 03:42 PM

Correct im 19 and if he ask the right way besides opening the paypal claim before even waiting for my response id go a little easier. Hit me up we can work something out.
I don't care if your leave the threads opens but ill make things right!
make it right and refund me
Old 07-02-2011, 03:46 PM

I think the reason why this guy is doing all this because he needs those $100 because he has nothing to eat this month...
well good news I got an email from paypal and it looks like I got this handled
You have zero understanding of my financial well being. I guarantee I have a larger bank roll than yourself and my car and all my assets are paid off.

You stated you don't "have the money" to refund me. Your gonna be hurting for rent money after I get a refund
Old 07-02-2011, 07:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Angerman
Well....do you think all his neg rep was just for shiggles? lol. Every post he has it has a -5 next to it

Goodluck getting it resolved, Joe. I have been scammed before and know how it can be...
In all honesty rep doesn't mean anything, I'd buy from gigdy in a heartbeat and he's -1600
Old 07-02-2011, 08:16 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Come on Joe, just lock this thread, and handle this between you and manny. U guys are adults.
If you need to talk to a mod, just pm one of them.

I don't want to see ne one get banned, or ne one scammed.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Fierc3
Come on Joe, just lock this thread, and handle this between you and manny. U guys are adults.

Have you even read any of his posts in this thread?

There is NO resolving this between us. He has NO understanding of being a decent seller and I WON'T back down until I have gotten my refund. I won't post anything else until I have the refund and then I'll update and bump this thread every once in awhile.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:32 PM

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Correct im 19 and if he ask the right way besides opening the paypal claim before even waiting for my response id go a little easier. Hit me up we can work something out.
I don't care if your leave the threads opens but ill make things right!
You're 19, you still got a few years to mature. Just an FYI, it's better to fix a problem with a buyer and let people know you're legit than to screw one guy over for $100 and have 10, 20, 30, hell, hundreds of people on these forums know about it.

I've bought/sold from/to roughly 40-50 people on this site and never had a complaint against me. If I did have a complaint against me, I'd make it right.

Remember, money is cheap and can easily be gained or lost, but your reputation is priceless.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:08 PM

Received 70 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Fierc3

Mods are already aware of the situation and of Manny.

Quick Reply: Manny - Do Not Buy From Him