Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

JS2K customer service?

Old 01-09-2015, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JS2K customer service?

Quick question,

I placed an order with js2k on their website on December 24th. I've sent three separate messages since the purchase including one pm on here, and have not heard back. Is this common or should I file a case with paypal?

Thanks guys
Old 01-09-2015, 11:00 PM

The first time I ordered from them, I had problems contacting him. He did eventually respond(had "email issues"). The second time I ordered from them was flawless. I'd suggest email and pm.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:26 AM

To me, this seems wrong. There is no way he shouldn't have responded by now. I really hate to go down the route of paypal claims but i'm seriously debating it.

Originally Posted by shins
The first time I ordered from them, I had problems contacting him. He did eventually respond(had "email issues"). The second time I ordered from them was flawless. I'd suggest email and pm.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:51 AM

Took about five weeks before I received my bulbs in the mail, didn't hear anything apart from the initial order confirmation.
To be honest I had forgotten I even ordered them when I found them in my mailbox.

Shipping overseas has to take the blame for the long wait, but I suppose an e-mail with a tracking no. or at least a confirmation that the stuff was in the mail would've been nice.

Do they even use tracking numbers for those small, padded envelopes?
Old 01-12-2015, 06:39 AM

I've also had problems contacting him regarding my keyhole covers chipping. I emailed him about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had no issues when I first ordered them, but that was much earlier last year. I would keep at it - my experience with him was first class and quick!
Old 01-12-2015, 02:09 PM

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

I've had good service from him. I think he's a small business, so many things could happen to cause delays around the holidays. Try him again.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:02 PM
Sponsor
Vendor - Starter Primary

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey guys,
Thanks to JulieU for directing me to this.

My apologies for the late replies.
I left a note on JS2k.com noting that I would be out of the country during the holidays. I'm working on getting everything back to steady state. If you haven't received a response, please email me again. This signals me to reply from my personal email, as many times my emails are treated as spam, not just because of the content, but because I apparently share a host with a bunch of spammers.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Sponsor
Vendor - Starter Primary

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by EvoEddie
Quick question,

I placed an order with js2k on their website on December 24th. I've sent three separate messages since the purchase including one pm on here, and have not heard back. Is this common or should I file a case with paypal?

Thanks guys
Your LEDs have been shipped out as of last week, but your keyhole covers are out of stock. They are currently at the painter and I should be getting them next week. They will go out in a separate package. You should have received the first package by now. Please let me know if you have not.
Another oddity, the shipping software messed up 4 orders, one of which was yours. I had to manually ship yours out, which meant the shipping information wasn't updated in the website.
Sorry for all the issues.

Originally Posted by shins
There seem to be waves of bans and unbans from mail servers. Ie. an email blast gets my mail server banned, everyone on the mail server petitions the revocation of this ban for legitimate traffic, and the cycle repeats. Just some of the fun things of the internet.

Originally Posted by LeMoose
Took about five weeks before I received my bulbs in the mail, didn't hear anything apart from the initial order confirmation.
To be honest I had forgotten I even ordered them when I found them in my mailbox.

Shipping overseas has to take the blame for the long wait, but I suppose an e-mail with a tracking no. or at least a confirmation that the stuff was in the mail would've been nice.

Do they even use tracking numbers for those small, padded envelopes?
Sorry for the long shipping time. This is not something I can control, as international shipping is a crapshoot a lot of times. The only way I can keep shipping costs from costing as much as the product itself is to send it without any real tracking once it leaves the US. For some countries, it does update when it does arrive, but that's limited to a few countries. From my 6 years of international shipping, I've had a package to Canada take 8 weeks, which was THE longest, 6 weeks to Europe, 6 weeks to South Africa, but many packages that were MUCH more timely.
The difference in shipping cost WITH a tracking number can be 3-5 times as much, costing as much as the products themselves.
All orders have the tracking number updated on JS2k.com. (except in rare cases where the shipping software screws up)

Originally Posted by z6htch
I've also had problems contacting him regarding my keyhole covers chipping. I emailed him about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back.
Please send me the email again. I'll reply using my personal email instead. I have a very open warranty with my paint work, as I know they can chip.

Originally Posted by Reckon
I had no issues when I first ordered them, but that was much earlier last year. I would keep at it - my experience with him was first class and quick!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by AZS2KDancer
I've had good service from him. I think he's a small business, so many things could happen to cause delays around the holidays. Try him again.
Thanks! I was indeed out of the country over the holidays.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:48 PM

Hey I'm sorry you've experienced this but as a customer I must say I've experienced nothing but great service. I have ordered their bumper hole covers and chrome turn signals bulbs. The bulbs were loose in the socket and I noticed there was a difference in the way it was designed. He sent me another pair and they were the same. I sent them all back and said don't worry about it. But instead of forgetting it, he sent me key hole covers, LED dome lights and an LED trunk light for free.

Quick Reply: JS2K customer service?