Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

bichunmou

Old 07-25-2009, 09:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default bichunmou

hate to post this but i had a very bad experience with him. I had to waite a week and a half past the date i expected the parts and lost all contact with him. I understand stuff happens but this was just a special event. I did finally get the parts and they were exactally as he said they were.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesn't sound very shady, just sounds like he was busy.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:36 AM

There are people on here unhappy because they havent received their international shipment in 3 days.

That you did receive your parts.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:39 AM

im about to to buy an exhaust from him any recomendations??
Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 PM

I've seen him make several for sale threads and he doesnt seem to be very active on the boards which sux if he's trying to sell parts.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:41 PM

why did you make 2 postings on the same guy? Either you made two postings of the same problem you had with him, or you didnt learn from your first mistake and still bought another item from him.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks - when someone tells you they are going to ship at a particular time.....and they dont - You should be able to reserve the right to cause havoc on their ass until they either ship your items or refund your money.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by croftoncustoms,Jul 25 2009, 09:14 AM
hate to post this but i had a very bad experience with him. I had to waite a week and a half past the date i expected the parts and lost all contact with him. I understand stuff happens but this was just a special event. I did finally get the parts and they were exactally as he said they were.
First off I had NO intentions on scamming this guy for his lights. I apologized for the unfortunate happening on my part for not getting the lights shipped out on time but HOW THE HELL am i a shady seller? I left the lights to a friend to ship them out in which he failed but it's MY fault for wanting to take care of my dying aunt in fresno and not getting those lights out? It was freakin 5 in the morning and the only thing i had in mind was to rush over there. I received the lights on wednesday but didn't get them until NIGHT time since that's when i came back from work. I get a call around 3am from my uncle telling me to rush over there which is a 3 hour drive on my part just to see my aunt pass and your complaining about how you didn't receive it on time. BTW i was going to be nice and not say anything but PLEASE tell your friend to come to cali and hunt me down and kill me since that's what he left on the voice mail right? GROW THE FCK UP

to other fellow s2kiers. Sorry for the rant but i need to VENT.

Honestly i don't get why you had to make 2 posts about the SAME problem.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by bichunmou,Aug 1 2009, 04:52 AM
First off I had NO intentions on scamming this guy for his lights. I apologized for the unfortunate happening on my part for not getting the lights shipped out on time but HOW THE HELL am i a shady seller? I left the lights to a friend to ship them out in which he failed but it's MY fault for wanting to take care of my dying aunt in fresno and not getting those lights out? It was freakin 5 in the morning and the only thing i had in mind was to rush over there. I received the lights on wednesday but didn't get them until NIGHT time since that's when i came back from work. I get a call around 3am from my uncle telling me to rush over there which is a 3 hour drive on my part just to see my aunt pass and your complaining about how you didn't receive it on time. BTW i was going to be nice and not say anything but PLEASE tell your friend to come to cali and hunt me down and kill me since that's what he left on the voice mail right? GROW THE FCK UP

to other fellow s2kiers. Sorry for the rant but i need to VENT.

Honestly i don't get why you had to make 2 posts about the SAME problem.
I have tried to contact with you of all the ways, but since I do not have answer, because hare I publish in the forum, I buy to you the front bumper with canards and sideskirts J, S Racing, you did not send 2 canards and you did not say to me that you send have spent months and I have tried to contact with you and I do not have answer, I want my canards, it pays since you by all the set, I have kept all the PM from the transaction