San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

wtf phil u lose in the blackjack table ?

Old 06-02-2006 | 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Will_ChinLee,Jun 2 2006, 03:26 PM
Hopefully all will be resolved quickly.
that would be too easy
Old 06-02-2006 | 09:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SD_S2K,Jun 2 2006, 03:05 PM

not likely

I concur...*G*
Old 06-02-2006 | 09:35 PM
Banned

People will believe and say what they want to say. (no doubt...)

For those who want to distance themselves from "our" community will use this as an excuse to do so. ("our" my butt...)

For those who are smarter than that and mature enough to understand the difference still come out are active regardless. THOSE are the people worth hanging out with anyway. (yeah right...)

It's about the love for our cars that we come together. The fun we have while we are together is because we have been fortunate enough to make friends in the process. (love our cars???... come on...) (friends???... that's deep... ask the PM king about that...)

As owners change, members change and the community will change. (And that folks is one profound observation...)

And then something about consistency and integrity regardless of the community activity. (too deep, my submarine is in the shop...)

crock...*G*
Old 06-02-2006 | 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by PeterBinSDs2k,Jun 2 2006, 10:35 PM
People will believe and say what they want to say. (no doubt...)

For those who want to distance themselves from "our" community will use this as an excuse to do so. ("our" my butt...)

For those who are smarter than that and mature enough to understand the difference still come out are active regardless. THOSE are the people worth hanging out with anyway. (yeah right...)

It's about the love for our cars that we come together. The fun we have while we are together is because we have been fortunate enough to make friends in the process. (love our cars???... come on...) (friends???... that's deep... ask the PM king about that...)

As owners change, members change and the community will change. (And that folks is one profound observation...)

And then something about consistency and integrity regardless of the community activity. (too deep, my submarine is in the shop...)

crock...*G*
Some one piss in your Corn flakes today? or do you just need to get laid

Stop with all the hate

Thanks *G*
Old 06-02-2006 | 11:03 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Fusion_Saleen,Jun 2 2006, 11:51 PM] Some one piss in your Corn flakes today? or do you just need to get laid
Old 06-03-2006 | 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by PeterBinSDs2k,Jun 3 2006, 12:03 AM
bunch of thin skinned kids and wanna be generals...
YUP
Old 06-06-2006 | 04:54 PM

well my claim with paypal ended today and was decided in my favor....wooohooo, I win an "email" they emailed me today to inform me that I won, but no funds can be awarded since his account was empty....I'm not really all that surprised...I'm basically stuck like chuck since I paid phil mostly with the $1+k that was in my paypal account (live and learn), the remaining $290 that came from my bank I was able to file a claim on, hopefully I'll be able to at least walk away with that........Phil, if by any chance you are reading this, you really better hope your family can afford one hell of lawyer along with restitution to each of us that you premeditated your grand theft scheme on, if not I'll think of you everytime I'm at the BMV getting new license plates. I would like to fly out for the court date to see the look on your face when you finally realize what you really got yourself into. See you then.
Old 06-07-2006 | 12:28 AM

damnit, I still have no luck on mine
Old 06-09-2006 | 07:37 AM

wow.
Old 06-19-2006 | 04:16 PM

anyone seen the schmuck lately?

Quick Reply: wtf phil u lose in the blackjack table ?