San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

Speeding ticket!

Old 08-25-2008, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speeding ticket!

Wow...

So I was driving in the carpool cruising. The day I decide to not speed is the day I get pulled over. I'm sure same thing has happend to many of you, lol. People in front of me were going like 85.. and I got pulled over for going 78... wow...

Plus to top it off

This is the day that I cleaned out the car and had my registration and insurance papers at home...
Old 08-25-2008, 09:05 PM

damnnn, ticket for 78? haha no wonder i go 70 on the freeyway, cops are anal they only get you cause its close to the end of the month and they have to meet their quota you should watch out
Old 08-25-2008, 10:07 PM

who wrote you the ticket CHP or san diego PD, and how he tag you tail you or radar? look at the ticket and see if any thing is wrong time of day location ect. I been tagged and ticketed and goten out of each ticket be it on the spot or in court. there a hand full of loop holes. Simple and easy is a little know fact if a cop comes from behind there he has to tail you for no less then 5miles and be no more then 40ft from you and he has to log it no cop logs that shit in there end of day reports and if he did the info is normaly wrong and can't recall. little know fact San diego is covered by three chp offices san diego LA and yuma. LA and yuma chp cant afford to pay chp to stand in san diego triffic court the bugget cant handle it and and if you push it for after sept 1st he is less like to show. no show + no ticket
Old 08-25-2008, 10:18 PM

it was a CHP, it was a biker cop, and i was already on the carpool so i guess he tagged my tail. time and date is right.

so he has to follow me for at least 5 miles? hmmm my court date is 10/31..
Old 08-25-2008, 10:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thebigcheese,Aug 25 2008, 10:18 PM
it was a CHP, it was a biker cop, and i was already on the carpool so i guess he tagged my tail. time and date is right.

so he has to follow me for at least 5 miles? hmmm my court date is 10/31..
Don't expect to get out with that excuse. Cops lie. You need to realize that they will lie and the judge will believe him ANY day over you. Think like a lawyer and use the actual law to your advantage.

Or be lazy and just use ticketassassin. Gotten out of every ticket in the last 3 days with the methods on there.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Brennon,Aug 25 2008, 10:23 PM
Don't expect to get out with that excuse. Cops lie. You need to realize that they will lie and the judge will believe him ANY day over you. Think like a lawyer and use the actual law to your advantage.

Or be lazy and just use ticketassassin. Gotten out of every ticket in the last 3 days with the methods on there.
whats ticketassassin? lol fill me in on this

i can say that i was driving fast because my girlfriend is giving birth that's thinking like a lawyer lol
Old 08-25-2008, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by thebigcheese,Aug 25 2008, 11:27 PM

i can say that i was driving fast because my girlfriend is giving birth that's thinking like a lawyer lol
The fact is, speeding because of a woman in labor is still breaking the law. I wouldn't use that one. Especially without some proof (IE: birth certificate of the day of/after the ticket).
Old 08-26-2008, 06:46 AM

wtf when did you get the ticket!
Old 08-26-2008, 06:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Reeves_sgt,Aug 25 2008, 11:07 PM
who wrote you the ticket CHP or san diego PD, and how he tag you tail you or radar? look at the ticket and see if any thing is wrong time of day location ect. I been tagged and ticketed and goten out of each ticket be it on the spot or in court. there a hand full of loop holes. Simple and easy is a little know fact if a cop comes from behind there he has to tail you for no less then 5miles and be no more then 40ft from you and he has to log it no cop logs that shit in there end of day reports and if he did the info is normaly wrong and can't recall. little know fact San diego is covered by three chp offices san diego LA and yuma. LA and yuma chp cant afford to pay chp to stand in san diego triffic court the bugget cant handle it and and if you push it for after sept 1st he is less like to show. no show + no ticket
damn that hurt my eyes trying to read that. grammatical errors galore!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by S2K1985,Aug 26 2008, 06:46 AM
wtf when did you get the ticket!
That would be messed up if it was the day he left your crib, lol.

Originally Posted by thebigcheese,Aug 25 2008, 10:27 PM

There you go Thomas http://www.ticketassassin.com/

Quick Reply: Speeding ticket!