San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

much respect for those who showed

Old 05-17-2010, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sooooo NC made the decision to single out South SD... is that maybe because some of them dont like people in the south area... thats not a legitmate reason !!
Old 05-17-2010, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 17 2010, 02:20 PM
Not what i wanted Castro please lock this Thread
'IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED!?!? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!'- GLADIATOR
Old 05-17-2010, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 17 2010, 02:20 PM
I agree with everything you said man, and as i stated earlier this came from people at the meet, we went there to REP. San Diego everyone is acting like im the one who said negative stuff. They knew we were North county Members because the money that was donated said that. If we would have all contributed to one Pot it would have been from ALL of S.D. I was bothered by the fact that We S.D. members are looked down on and thought i should post what people were saying and yes there are certain people that were pointed at but im not one to start naming people. This thread was suppost to show that we need to become more of a community (when we can be) but seems like finger pointing and arguing is what everyone wants to do. Not what i wanted Castro please lock this Thread
Edit: damn guys relax, let me atleast post after his.

Understood Fernando, but at the same time, did you give the oppertunity for other members of SD to put into the pot? Did you even ask me or our other CO, Nit if we wanted to contribute to the NC donation? You didnt make it fair for all of SD, do you understand? I do appreciate the initative and looks like you took charge. Is it fair to say if you had posted something about the donation, would it made a contributing difference? Do you see where I am getting at? I do not think of myself (not saying you do) we have to think as a whole my friend.

I guess overall, if you are going to do something. Let SD help, you would be surpirsed. Unless you are trying to show that asking for my support wouldnt get you anywhere?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:32 PM

Kris u funny ass mo$&)rfu&$er! Lolololililolololol
Old 05-17-2010, 02:38 PM

my car is officially for sale...i cannot associate with you guys anymore...j/k
Old 05-17-2010, 02:46 PM

well you can take my S.D. badge Bro cause im done with this shit, Sorry for caring about someones cause and being that your the C.O. I thought you would have came up with the Idea to make a community Donation. shit im not even a member or the alleged leader of the North county guys but seems like im the only one with the balls to say anything when i see or hear something wrong
Old 05-17-2010, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by 619Nick06,May 17 2010, 02:23 PM
Why was it necessary to make this differentiation?
did you pitch in? then yes it was cause it was our money from our familys that was donated And all we ever hear is how messed up the fusion guys are about talking trash about each others cars and putting people down. while there cars are so pretty and cute but yet never get used from what we hear. I keep saying its not about North and South but yet people continue to go there. If someone has something to say you can come Pay me a visit you guys know were im at every friday. I was trying to stay calm but its turned to bullshit now
Old 05-17-2010, 02:50 PM

true that all he is tell everyone that San Diego has bad rep thats all step up your game...
Old 05-17-2010, 02:53 PM

I was away , out of town, got a text message and tried my best to read all this but I couldn't. Phone sukcs. But really? I tought I communicated with filthyap2 n pops about the meet, that I may not make it. But it sounds like somebody looking a few ppl as a whole. Idk what the **** was said up there, if there's really something else going on that I don't know about, I could care less. I don't care about what I just heard but big up to topdown and filthiest, cuz I'm still godd with some of them if not all.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 17 2010, 02:46 PM
well you can take my S.D. badge Bro cause im done with this shit, Sorry for caring about someones cause and being that your the C.O. I thought you would have came up with the Idea to make a community Donation. shit im not even a member or the alleged leader of the North county guys but seems like im the only one with the balls to say anything when i see or hear something wrong
Fernando, I am sorry that you feel that way but I see that you are going the easy way out by calling me out? Sorry. I respect you but saying that I was expected to through out a donation pot is wrong Fernando.