San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

much respect for those who showed

Old 05-17-2010, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SD_FLIP,May 17 2010, 01:34 PM
Sup Bro!! Fck this BS lets all go get some Niebans!!
ian wtf!!!!! where have you been?!?!?!?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:44 PM

Where to start

I came home early to study for class tonight and this is what I come home to read.

I am not mad at anyone and I am sure people are going to be reply aggressivly to what Fernando said. That is a gvien. Do I agree with what he stated? Yes and no, I guess in my position on here. I have to be pretty neutral. Honestly I am not a person to take sides. As for Fernando's comments, he is pretty much calling it how he sees it. Pretty much evryone one is going to do the same. Maybe he could of been more tactful about his statements but if he is willing to put himself out there, who am I or we to judge.

As for both meets, I dont need to say if I went to any or how much I dodnated or even if I did donate. If you guys read these threads as much as I do. You already know. People in both ends had already commited to go either meet or both. yes, It is messed up that most of us didnt attended the SFM to show our support. I am sure people showed there support in some way. I didnt show up, does that make me a bad person? Only Jesus know, lol sorry to sound corny. It is the Church Sunday in me

I am going to call it as I see it from what Fernando stated. If other groups like IE or topdown have something negative to say about SD, why wasnt this brought to my attention from the other CO's? It sounds like to me like when you went up there, you were representing NC and not SD, is this correct? How does that look on all of us, imparticular myself? I really dont know what kind of reputation I have with every one on SD or other IE and topdown. I am hoping it is a positive one. Honestly it sounds like though you calling out a specific group of S2KI members. Am I right?

My thoughts, if anyone cares, I am just the CO I do understand we all have lives away from S2KI. I really do appreciate the people that had the oppertunity to go to the SFM to show there repects. To me North and south deal is stupid. I rep San Diego county. I do not see anything wrong with people from NC making things happen for the community but at the same time I dotn think it is right to outcast your self from SD in a whole. I am speaking to all of you SD. If poeple want to play that game, just make sure you know that not only you are making SD look bad, I am looked bad also and that I will not tolerate. I really getting tired of getting PM'd about negative activity to tell you the truth. So why cant we all be on the same team here?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by team bukkake sucks!!!,May 17 2010, 01:37 PM
Bottome line: People have different moral and spiritual obligations and concerns. Some felt obligated or compeled to donate and or attend others did not.

This thread is going no where fast. I appreciate you re-laying the message to those of us who didnt attend. Im sure some will take it in to consideration and others will just be driven further away.

I do care about maintaining and developing freinships and bonds that i have or will have from being an s2ki member, but I do not want to be asscociated with people who pass such harsh judgment on people they have never met.

There is a lot of un-called for hostility on here and no one can deny that. We share a common interest and appearantly that just isnt enough to give everyone a fare shake or to get along.

We will cross paths and we have to co-exist.

I have my beliefs and have chosen my side to stand with but i will never point fingers.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by ap2ner daygo,May 17 2010, 01:43 PM
ian wtf!!!!! where have you been?!?!?!?
Sup pare!! freakin slammed at work, we need to hangout again, my treat...well just the beer of course!! How's the wifey and the baby?? lol..
Old 05-17-2010, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by SD_FLIP,May 17 2010, 01:34 PM
calm your @ss down Bakla!! JK pare, u never call me anymore lol...
YOUR ALWAYS BUSY GAGO
Old 05-17-2010, 02:17 PM

hey stop fobing it up in here putas...putang ina
Old 05-17-2010, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by latinochino,May 17 2010, 01:44 PM
Where to start

I came home early to study for class tonight and this is what I come home to read.

I am not mad at anyone and I am sure people are going to be reply aggressivly to what Fernando said. That is a gvien. Do I agree with what he stated? Yes and no, I guess in my position on here. I have to be pretty neutral. Honestly I am not a person to take sides. As for Fernando's comments, he is pretty much calling it how he sees it. Pretty much evryone one is going to do the same. Maybe he could of been more tactful about his statements but if he is willing to put himself out there, who am I or we to judge.

As for both meets, I dont need to say if I went to any or how much I dodnated or even if I did donate. If you guys read these threads as much as I do. You already know. People in both ends had already commited to go either meet or both. yes, It is messed up that most of us didnt attended the SFM to show our support. I am sure people showed there support in some way. I didnt show up, does that make me a bad person? Only Jesus know, lol sorry to sound corny. It is the Church Sunday in me

I am going to call it as I see it from what Fernando stated. If other groups like IE or topdown have something negative to say about SD, why wasnt this brought to my attention from the other CO's? It sounds like to me like when you went up there, you were representing NC and not SD, is this correct? How does that look on all of us, imparticular myself? I really dont know what kind of reputation I have with every one on SD or other IE and topdown. I am hoping it is a positive one. Honestly it sounds like though you calling out a specific group of S2KI members. Am I right?

My thoughts, if anyone cares, I am just the CO I do understand we all have lives away from S2KI. I really do appreciate the people that had the oppertunity to go to the SFM to show there repects. To me North and south deal is stupid. I rep San Diego county. I do not see anything wrong with people from NC making things happen for the community but at the same time I dotn think it is right to outcast your self from SD in a whole. I am speaking to all of you SD. If poeple want to play that game, just make sure you know that not only you are making SD look bad, I am looked bad also and that I will not tolerate. I really getting tired of getting PM'd about negative activity to tell you the truth. So why cant we all be on the same team here?
I agree with everything you said man, and as i stated earlier this came from people at the meet, we went there to REP. San Diego everyone is acting like im the one who said negative stuff. They knew we were North county Members because the money that was donated said that. If we would have all contributed to one Pot it would have been from ALL of S.D. I was bothered by the fact that We S.D. members are looked down on and thought i should post what people were saying and yes there are certain people that were pointed at but im not one to start naming people. This thread was suppost to show that we need to become more of a community (when we can be) but seems like finger pointing and arguing is what everyone wants to do. Not what i wanted Castro please lock this Thread
Old 05-17-2010, 02:21 PM

I agree with jose and nick, stop making it a contest !! north county did this, north county did that... geez man people got things to do, the plain and simple fact is that you cant single out SD or south SD for that matter when you might not know half of them!!
Old 05-17-2010, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 17 2010, 03:20 PM
They knew we were North county Members because the money that was donated said that. If we would have all contributed to one Pot it would have been from ALL of S.D.
Why was it necessary to make this differentiation?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 16 2010, 10:58 PM
After talking with Members from Topdown and Filthiest they gave much respect to those From San Diego who were able to show support in person or through support through paypal. But it was brought to attention that Several Members made it out to Eibach But could not make the Extra 20min drive to show some support for a good cause. The North county people put together a extra $400 Dollars on top of what we put out of our own pockets to help out. I am passing on the word that i heard about the S.D. community and its a shame that I have to say that I am from the North County S.D. area just so i wont be hated on by other crews. "people dont remember you for how much money you had or how bad ass your car was they will remember you for how you treated them and what kind of heart you had" I am sorry if i seem upset but after listening to "pops" from the filthiest crew give a speech about family and get teary eyed about the loss of Paul I had to say something.
and..... this isnt arguing and finger pointing... come on man

Quick Reply: much respect for those who showed