San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

much respect for those who showed

Old 05-17-2010, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 619Nick06,May 17 2010, 01:01 PM
... these strangers that none of you really know, they wouldn't be asking that. Make sense?
Funny how some of these strangers knew us from before hand. Make sense???? Just saying.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by api36,May 17 2010, 02:09 PM
Funny how some of these strangers knew us from before hand. Make sense???? Just saying.
Then they wouldn't be asking you if you were from north county SD.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:18 PM

i just dont like how this is ending up as BS conversation..someone close this..thats why i dont see nice and big meets anymore that everyone can go and have fun..i see this immature kid shit and not liking a specific person for i dont know what reason but really people..grow the **** up and end this nonsense bullshit...for god sake man we all got better things to do in life than start shit for what? yall own happiness.? this aint no ****** girlfriend relationship bullshit...take yall shit else where man..yall ****** up the community by people who starts giving negative comments to SD..yah really cool and mature..On the REAL...just drop it ..
Old 05-17-2010, 01:25 PM

I'm just bored at work.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by 619Nick06,May 17 2010, 01:25 PM
I'm just bored at work.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 16 2010, 10:58 PM
Its a shame that I have to say that I am from the North County S.D. area just so i wont be hated on by other crews.
You say that SD should be one "whole" community, and needs to stop the segregation of both counties, yet you boldly throw the few under the bus. Contradiction much?

I didn't attend both meets, due to a personal setback over the weekend. My apologies, and as much I would love to have been there to show support for Paul, he was always in my prayers since day one I heard about his suffering. It seems as if you are nonchalantly elevating yourself and your crew higher than us, and insinuating that you are that much more better. It questions both communities as a whole, especially if you are forming a general consensus about people you never even met.

I have no problem with you or the other fellas up North, and it pains me to see San Diego deteriorating right before my eyes. If anything, it was the North that split away from the whole. Your "own" division, your communication amongst each other, and your meets within your "own" community, though your own forum topic. You didn't have to say much, but I saw right through it, and read perfectly between its lines.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by alpha318,May 17 2010, 12:02 PM
People can't make every event. People have lives outside of the forums. Afterall, it is just a car.
Exactly!!
Old 05-17-2010, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by S2K1985,May 17 2010, 01:18 PM
i just dont like how this is ending up as BS conversation..someone close this..thats why i dont see nice and big meets anymore that everyone can go and have fun..i see this immature kid shit and not liking a specific person for i dont know what reason but really people..grow the **** up and end this nonsense bullshit...for god sake man we all got better things to do in life than start shit for what? yall own happiness.? this aint no ****** girlfriend relationship bullshit...take yall shit else where man..yall ****** up the community by people who starts giving negative comments to SD..yah really cool and mature..On the REAL...just drop it ..
calm your @ss down Bakla!! JK pare, u never call me anymore lol...
Old 05-17-2010, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by BSeriouS,May 17 2010, 01:29 PM
You say that SD should be one "whole" community, and needs to stop the segregation of both counties, yet you boldly throw the few under the bus. Contradiction much?
Sup Bro!! Fck this BS lets all go get some Niebans!!
Old 05-17-2010, 01:37 PM

Bottome line: People have different moral and spiritual obligations and concerns. Some felt obligated or compeled to donate and or attend others did not.

This thread is going no where fast. I appreciate you re-laying the message to those of us who didnt attend. Im sure some will take it in to consideration and others will just be driven further away.

I do care about maintaining and developing freinships and bonds that i have or will have from being an s2ki member, but I do not want to be asscociated with people who pass such harsh judgment on people they have never met.

There is a lot of un-called for hostility on here and no one can deny that. We share a common interest and appearantly that just isnt enough to give everyone a fare shake or to get along.

We will cross paths and we have to co-exist.

I have my beliefs and have chosen my side to stand with but i will never point fingers.

Quick Reply: much respect for those who showed