San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

much respect for those who showed

Old 05-17-2010, 08:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Much respect to the guys that went...

Sorry for not being able to join you guys in this.

It is unfortunate that those who did attend the Eibach meet couldn't stop by the Spanish fly/Paul's meet.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ABCVTEC,May 17 2010, 08:23 AM
dude... a 20 minute drive is like what? $6 in gas? major lol @ money being a factor.
If money is a factor they should probably drop down to a civic and keep it a single cam
Old 05-17-2010, 09:18 AM

I was about too loose my car last week due to no employment. Somehow I made it and contributed to the donation. WEIRD!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 16 2010, 10:58 PM
After talking with Members from Topdown and Filthiest they gave much respect to those From San Diego who were able to show support in person or through support through paypal. But it was brought to attention that Several Members made it out to Eibach But could not make the Extra 20min drive to show some support for a good cause. The North county people put together a extra $400 Dollars on top of what we put out of our own pockets to help out. I am passing on the word that i heard about the S.D. community and its a shame that I have to say that I am from the North County S.D. area just so i wont be hated on by other crews. "people dont remember you for how much money you had or how bad ass your car was they will remember you for how you treated them and what kind of heart you had" I am sorry if i seem upset but after listening to "pops" from the filthiest crew give a speech about family and get teary eyed about the loss of Paul I had to say something.
First of all, I am one of 5 of the SD guys that stayed at Eibach while everyone left early to go to the IE meet and I don't appreciate the bullshit you said above. I planned on going to both meets but by the time we left Eibach, i needed to go home to take care of some things that are extremely important and time sensitive and I needed help from the other guys to do so. And second, I DID donate money at Eibach and I wish I could have attended the meet but what I don't need is some "North County" know it all talkin shit before they know whats really goin on. Keep your mouth shut. Thanks
Old 05-17-2010, 09:50 AM

Didn't make it to either. Personal and family commitment from prior. I wish I could have had made it.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by api36,May 17 2010, 07:30 AM
Theirs 31 views and no replies..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My bad, I actually viewed this 4 times early this morning...

hmmmmm...IBTL?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by JDMurT88,May 17 2010, 09:46 AM
First of all, I am one of 5 of the SD guys that stayed at Eibach while everyone left early to go to the IE meet and I don't appreciate the bullshit you said above. I planned on going to both meets but by the time we left Eibach, i needed to go home to take care of some things that are extremely important and time sensitive and I needed help from the other guys to do so. And second, I DID donate money at Eibach and I wish I could have attended the meet but what I don't need is some "North County" know it all talkin shit before they know whats really goin on. Keep your mouth shut. Thanks
Hey bro im just passing the word down from what was said I guess they were Hoping "THE REAL S.D. WOULD STAND UP" WE COULD HAVE ORGANIZED THIS BETTER TO MAKE A DONATION FOR ALL OF S.D. WOULDNT HAVE MATTERED IF YOUR NORTH OR SOUTH COUNTY. Before you wanna go all Incredible hulk bro im too mature and work for the wrong people to get involved with little kid shit. Im just saying we need to come together and do shit right.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by JDMurT88,May 17 2010, 09:46 AM
Anyways we weren't talking directly at (you) we are talking to San Diego as a Whole...
people came down from Sacramento to show some love for this event and... San Diego needs to Step it up a bit... as far as you telling someone to shut their mouth we don't need that on here ....
Old 05-17-2010, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by tmkpres,May 17 2010, 08:27 AM
If money is a factor they should probably drop down to a civic and keep it a single cam
lets not take it there man im sure everyone has a valid excuse for not going my whole point behind this post is to show that there is no respect for S.D. from other areas because we dont participate enough. Once again this is what i was told
Old 05-17-2010, 10:55 AM

man hearing this sounds like BS...i understand where your coming from rock but you need to understand..as much as we love the S community and show support to others and events..people got lifes that they need to run 1st ya know...im one of the people who didnt make it..and I do apologize for that..but you guys just need to understand people do and TRY there best to make it happen for others but dont be running yall mouth that SD needs to stand up make it happen...just remember that like you said your an adult then think like one and put yourself on other people shoes man...but real shit though i understand what your saying about how upnorth heads go here to kick it and show love...so ill apologize for the rest of the SD who would of said the samething right now..

Quick Reply: much respect for those who showed