San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

much respect for those who showed

Old 05-16-2010, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default much respect for those who showed

After talking with Members from Topdown and Filthiest they gave much respect to those From San Diego who were able to show support in person or through support through paypal. But it was brought to attention that Several Members made it out to Eibach But could not make the Extra 20min drive to show some support for a good cause. The North county people put together a extra $400 Dollars on top of what we put out of our own pockets to help out. I am passing on the word that i heard about the S.D. community and its a shame that I have to say that I am from the North County S.D. area just so i wont be hated on by other crews. "people dont remember you for how much money you had or how bad ass your car was they will remember you for how you treated them and what kind of heart you had" I am sorry if i seem upset but after listening to "pops" from the filthiest crew give a speech about family and get teary eyed about the loss of Paul I had to say something.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:29 AM

Word!!! My big brotha triple OG triple OG triple triple!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:30 AM

Theirs 31 views and no replies..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:34 AM

I didn't make either meets but much respect to those who went to smirf's. The quality of the members in the SD section has been deteriorating at a rapid rate over the last couple years while quantity has gone up. I bet I could guess at least half of the names who went to the Eibach meet but not smirf's meet which is a pretty sad thing.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:40 AM

i viewed this last night but didnt get a chance to reply, personally i would have loved to attend this meet but not being able to drive there hampered me in this way, even though this is a sentimental situation I am just saying its hard to judge why someone couldnt come... maybe they were low on gas and couldnt drive the extra distance and couldnt afford anymore... maybe they needed to be home for a reason... I know the meet was in memory of an awesome guy but its kinda hard to point fingers when your not sure of the exact situations.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by smoke_rocks,May 16 2010, 10:58 PM
After talking with Members from Topdown and Filthiest they gave much respect to those From San Diego who were able to show support in person or through support through paypal. But it was brought to attention that Several Members made it out to Eibach But could not make the Extra 20min drive to show some support for a good cause. The North county people put together a extra $400 Dollars on top of what we put out of our own pockets to help out. I am passing on the word that i heard about the S.D. community and its a shame that I have to say that I am from the North County S.D. area just so i wont be hated on by other crews. "people dont remember you for how much money you had or how bad ass your car was they will remember you for how you treated them and what kind of heart you had" I am sorry if i seem upset but after listening to "pops" from the filthiest crew give a speech about family and get teary eyed about the loss of Paul I had to say something.
I agree entirely. Thanks for saying something.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:11 AM

i planned on going to both but couldnt make it to either one.
props to you north county folks for supporting in a way that really matters.
wish all of SD could have went.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by JasonSBAP1,May 17 2010, 07:40 AM
i viewed this last night but didnt get a chance to reply, personally i would have loved to attend this meet but not being able to drive there hampered me in this way, even though this is a sentimental situation I am just saying its hard to judge why someone couldnt come... maybe they were low on gas and couldnt drive the extra distance and couldnt afford anymore... maybe they needed to be home for a reason... I know the meet was in memory of an awesome guy but its kinda hard to point fingers when your not sure of the exact situations.
i also agree but when some members put down thousands of dollars on Mugen & Spoon and are only a 20 mins away and don't show up to an event that meant something....
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 AM

dude... a 20 minute drive is like what? $6 in gas? major lol @ money being a factor.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:25 AM

Much love SD for showing up. There were WAY more inportant things to do then go to eibach when one of your own has passed.

Excuses aren't valid either, a lot of people registered for eibach and ditched it as soon as this meet was set up for Paul's family.

To those that didn't make it to Paul's meet. Its one of your own members

Quick Reply: much respect for those who showed