San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.
View Poll Results: Is there any interest for a new C/O???
Yes
65.00%
No
35.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Interest for a new C/O?

Old 04-17-2010, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahahahahahahahha iy better get use to it otherwise get a gps cuz ur gonna get left behind lol
Old 04-17-2010, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by team bukkake sucks!!!,Apr 17 2010, 06:29 PM

I agree with you guys. In fact, we were just talking about this today.

Fusion and most events are a mission for North County residents.

Castro should be the North County C.O. since he is local.
No disrespect but I would prefer someone a lot more active. Canned food drives, tech days, wash and wax, some canyon runs. We all feel we could do alot more rather than a weekly meet and a run once every 2 months. And I doubt I'm the only one that feel's this way.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:02 AM

Ditto
Old 04-18-2010, 02:41 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No disrespect but this is a lot of demands coming from noobs... on the site for less then a year and coming out telling people to step down...

what have anyone of you guys done...???

setting up a 14 people parking lot car meet isnt shit...

do this and i might listen...
(Last Years Yearly BBQ)

Not exactly the season for toy drives...

I will agree that the current CO's (BOTH) need to be more active... Not trying to single anyone out...

BUT what do i know im not even a member just a guest...
Old 04-18-2010, 06:46 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Just my .02...but the CO's probably should have been PM'ed about this and asked what they thought before this post was created. Castro and Don are reasonable and open people so i'm sure they would have/will have some good input on this topic.

I agree with Don...we might need a little more activity...but maybe that just means the CO's need to be nudged more...not REPLACED. And for those who haven't been around for as long as the rest of us...this has probably been the MOST active that SD has been in a while. The fact that we have the frequency of meets that we DO have is an improvement over past years.

And also...more than weekly meets? Do you guys live in your cars or something? Alot of us have lives and wouldnt' even be able to meet more frequently than a week, on a regular basis. I personally like the weekly meet setup with a random meet here and there.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by nichigo,Apr 18 2010, 07:46 AM
Just my .02...but the CO's probably should have been PM'ed about this and asked what they thought before this post was created. Castro and Don are reasonable and open people so i'm sure they would have/will have some good input on this topic.
Have the courtesy to at least request more activity via PM to the CO rather than blast these guys.

Moving on, I nominate Nichigo for Southside SD CO.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by nichigo,Apr 18 2010, 07:46 AM
And also...more than weekly meets? Do you guys live in your cars or something? Alot of us have lives and wouldnt' even be able to meet more frequently than a week, on a regular basis. I personally like the weekly meet setup with a random meet here and there.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by DoNELiZ,Apr 18 2010, 02:41 AM
I will agree that the current CO's (BOTH) need to be more active... Not trying to single anyone out...
Excuse me? I do recall coming all the way from SM to go to your football meet to found out that I drove all the way down there for nothing.

I got snacks and and drinks with ice. I didnt make a big deal about but I guess I will let this one out.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:18 AM

I'm didn't want to comment on the noob thing but those immature comments bug me. I know more about cars then most know about there own mothers! If you don't believe us come meet us.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:29 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off, one of the CO's have been contacted to talk to the other CO regarding this issue to either give them a little push to be more active or let someone else carry the title(out of respect to both CO's).

Secondly, I wasn't aware that an opinion is based on the amount of time someone is active in the S2ki Sd chapter community. Several of us have been active for 2-3+ years and have the same opinions as the "noobs" do.

Smoke Rocks(Fernando)...Happy 2 years on s2ki.
JasonSBap1(Jason)...I see you have an s2ki B-day coming up ...

Thirdly, you gotta admit 3-14 cars in 2 months is a hell of an accomplishment. The SD/Top down BBQ meets are an annual occurrence and people prepare for it months ahead of time. Give it time and the gatherings will grow(as we have proven already)...

Last but not least, Everyone has different demands and ideas towards meets and the frequency of them. If we put them all together then there is no reason that we shouldn't meet on an agreement and make the SD a more active S2k chapter.

Quick Reply: Interest for a new C/O?