San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.
View Poll Results: Is there any interest for a new C/O???
Yes
65.00%
No
35.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Interest for a new C/O?

Old 04-17-2010, 09:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Interest for a new C/O?

It has come to my attention that one of our C/O's hasn't been doing their duties for quite some time. This is just a poll on whether there is a large enough demand to have that C/O step down since they have the title and yet aren't putting it to use. Oh and please, lets keep this civil ... Let the voting begin!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i understand that life situations change and people dont have time to contribute to the forum anymore. If this were me and I was the c.o. I would step down and let someone else run the show while still bieng a part of the community. It is not shamefull to say "hey guys I can't do this anymore becuase my prioritys have changed" I also believe we should have a north county san diego division because of the size of our meets lately, seems like we keep growing and growing and we have the photos to prove it
Old 04-17-2010, 06:04 PM

I think its time for a new Community Organizer. There is a new crowd on the forums that has been pretty active and needs a C.O. to lead the group. We need another C.O. who like Castro comes out to meets, sets up football, buys equipment on behalf of the community etc. It’s nothing personal against BSerious (Don) but I think its time for someone new to step up that can play a bigger role in organizing events amongst the s2ki community. Like the post above people priorities change and with that needs a change in leadership. Much love for everyone who has played a past, present, and future role in the community.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by bradskee,Apr 17 2010, 06:04 PM
I think its time for a new Community Organizer. There is a new crowd on the forums that has been pretty active and needs a C.O. to lead the group. We need another C.O. who like Castro comes out to meets, sets up football, buys equipment on behalf of the community etc. It’s nothing personal against BSerious (Don) but I think its time for someone new to step up that can play a bigger role in organizing events amongst the s2ki community. Like the post above people priorities change and with that needs a change in leadership. Much love for everyone who has played a past, present, and future role in the community.
A single tear came down from my eyes. That was beautiful......
Old 04-17-2010, 06:19 PM

i agree with all of the above
with that said i strongly think it would benefit the s2ki sd chapter to create a north county chapter there has been talk about it for a little while now about starting one and out weekly meet has been growing since the first meet over 2 month ago we went from 3 s2000 to 14 and a good number of those guys are comin from the south side of sd so i voted for a north county chapter whos with me
Old 04-17-2010, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by sdluv88,Apr 17 2010, 06:19 PM
i agree with all of the above
with that said i strongly think it would benefit the s2ki sd chapter to create a north county chapter there has been talk about it for a little while now about starting one and out weekly meet has been growing since the first meet over 2 month ago we went from 3 s2000 to 14 and a good number of those guys are comin from the south side of sd so i voted for a north county chapter whos with me

I agree with you guys. In fact, we were just talking about this today.

Fusion and most events are a mission for North County residents.

Castro should be the North County C.O. since he is local.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:38 PM

I also agree. Living here in Temecula is a problem attending meets. I have seriously thought about going to the Filthiest or the SD meets but finding it hard to enjoy the long drive alone. It would great to have a north SD chapter (Plus the fact that I heard Filthiest loves asians scares my butt off, literally) J/K
Old 04-17-2010, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by vhin,Apr 17 2010, 06:38 PM
I also agree. Living here in Temecula is a problem attending meets. I have seriously thought about going to the Filthiest or the SD meets but finding it hard to enjoy the long drive alone. It would great to have a north SD chapter (Plus the fact that I heard Filthiest loves asians scares my butt off, literally) J/K
Yeah thats harsh. Temecula is in the middle of everything. Its an hour drive either way.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by vhin,Apr 17 2010, 06:38 PM
we alway meet up at that spot b4 we roll out so next time same place and time off the 76 so what did u think of our meet lastnight
Old 04-17-2010, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by sdluv88,Apr 17 2010, 06:44 PM
we alway meet up at that spot b4 we roll out so next time same place and time off the 76 so what did u think of our meet lastnight
It was amazing! And when you said that we were gonna pop the cherry on my redline yesterday was true. Damn you guys! I hope my right foot doesnt get use to it!

Quick Reply: Interest for a new C/O?