San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

Import shop

Old 08-09-2011, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jontdmc97
Hey guys I as well just got to Oceanside. Any performance shops by Oceanside were I can buy and exhaust or some nice bbs rims? Looking in specific for a Greddy, or Megan, or hks exhaust ? Thanks

There is JDM Unlimited in Oceanside.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:20 PM

check out speedalliance in san diego -- ask for jay hes super chill sales man

or check out pann auto

and check out sport car motion up in vista area
Old 08-16-2011, 08:02 PM

Hey guys!!

I went to Pann Auto and it was a super nice store, to my surprise they had a GT-R, NSX, and a really nice Crayon Green S2000!!

I didn't talk to anyone because they seemed to be busy but when I entered the store some random guy ask me if I needed help. I told him about my visit there from NC etc...so I started to look and check some parts and thinking about what to buy. I came up with a front Red Tow Hook which I had wanted to buy for a while. So I asked for the price, (by the way theres no price on any item) so the guy took like 15-20 mins to tell me $120 and also claiming that the Tow Hook was JDM and he's been competitive with other websites and stores. $120?!, I was a little disappointed because first of all the Tow Hook didn't have any engravings on the metal nor the box, just a plain tow hook. Anyways I'm not trying to talk bad about Pann Auto but for them to be a little more straight on there items.

Nonetheless very nice shop!!

PD; I wonder if that green s2000 is been in any magazine, I think I seen it before but I can be wrong. Does anyone was pictures of this green s2000? I will like to see some nice quality pictures
Old 08-16-2011, 08:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Boricua
Hey guys!!

I went to Pann Auto and it was a super nice store, to my surprise they had a GT-R, NSX, and a really nice Crayon Green S2000!!

I didn't talk to anyone because they seemed to be busy but when I entered the store some random guy ask me if I needed help. I told him about my visit there from NC etc...so I started to look and check some parts and thinking about what to buy. I came up with a front Red Tow Hook which I had wanted to buy for a while. So I asked for the price, (by the way theres no price on any item) so the guy took like 15-20 mins to tell me $120 and also claiming that the Tow Hook was JDM and he's been competitive with other websites and stores. $120?!, I was a little disappointed because first of all the Tow Hook didn't have any engravings on the metal nor the box, just a plain tow hook. Anyways I'm not trying to talk bad about Pann Auto but for them to be a little more straight on there items.

PD; I wonder if that green s2000 is been in any magazine, I think I seen it before but I can be wrong. Does anyone was pictures of this green s2000? I will like to see some nice quality pictures
I noticed that too when I had my clutch installed there last year. There aren't prices on very many things I don't know why. Not a bad place. Doesn't the Car come with an OEM tow hook from the Factory, next to the jack in the Styrofoam box? As far as prices for products, I have no idea what they charge cause I personally never bought an item from them. I did used their mech shop, but that was it.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by 02_s2k
Originally Posted by Boricua' timestamp='1313553746' post='20885232
Hey guys!!

I noticed that too when I had my clutch installed there last year. There aren't prices on very many things I don't know why. Not a bad place. Doesn't the Car come with an OEM tow hook from the Factory, next to the jack in the Styrofoam box? As far as prices for products, I have no idea what they charge cause I personally never bought an item from them. I did used their mech shop, but that was it.

Well, most people have them for looks but will also tow your car is needed. They really look nice
Old 08-16-2011, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by 02_s2k' timestamp='1313554446' post='20885257
[quote name='Boricua' timestamp='1313553746' post='20885232']
Hey guys!!

Well, most people have them for looks but will also tow your car is needed. They really look nice
[/quote]
Not gonna front, they do look nice. lol
Old 08-17-2011, 09:39 AM

Does anyone have any pictures of that green s2000 from Pann Auto??
Old 08-17-2011, 01:55 PM

i dont have any but the owners name is rio and he works there at pann auto. it hasnt been in any features.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:29 AM

Hey guys!
I bought exactly the same red tow hook they had on Pann Auto of eBay for $40 and free shipping, very happy I didn't spend $120
Old 08-19-2011, 11:12 AM

Hey guys!
I bought exactly the same red tow hook they had on Pann Auto of eBay for $40 and free shipping, very happy I didn't spend $120
Wow. You saved a pretty penny man for the same thing man. Congrats on that. BTW, with a name like "Boricua", eres borincano o que?

Quick Reply: Import shop