San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

Import shop

Old 08-05-2011, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Import shop

Hey guys!!

I'm here for a short vacation time from North Carolina and I will love to go to a nice shop around San Diego, I'm staying at the Hilton Hotel close to the airport.
If anyone can help or give me some shop store names for me to visit and google directions I will gladly appreciated

By the way I LOVE San Diego and the weather is beautiful!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boricua
Hey guys!!

I'm here for a short vacation time from North Carolina and I will love to go to a nice shop around San Diego, I'm staying at the Hilton Hotel close to the airport.
If anyone can help or give me some shop store names for me to visit and google directions I will gladly appreciated

Welcome, please enjoy your stay. Now, to answer your question, it really depends on what you're looking for! We have everything from your simple tuner shops with off the shelf name-brand parts, all the way up to the most heavily outfitted racecar development shops that will modify down to the last nut and bolt. If you just wanna check out a tuner shop, you can always stop by Pann Auto. If you want something that has race equipment you can check out C2 Motorsports, if you just wanna hang out, let any one of us know and we'd be glad to meet up and chill out with a fellow S2K owner

hit us up!
Old 08-06-2011, 06:08 AM

Brian i so friendly
Old 08-06-2011, 06:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fesoferbex
Originally Posted by Boricua' timestamp='1312595043' post='20852664
Hey guys!!

Welcome, please enjoy your stay. Now, to answer your question, it really depends on what you're looking for! We have everything from your simple tuner shops with off the shelf name-brand parts, all the way up to the most heavily outfitted racecar development shops that will modify down to the last nut and bolt. If you just wanna check out a tuner shop, you can always stop by Pann Auto. If you want something that has race equipment you can check out C2 Motorsports, if you just wanna hang out, let any one of us know and we'd be glad to meet up and chill out with a fellow S2K owner

hit us up!
Group 5 motorsport.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:26 AM

Awesome guys!
I just want to go to a nice shop and browse around and most likely buy something as a souvenir for my S either interior or exterior
Old 08-06-2011, 10:52 AM

pann auto is good one to go to. if he works today talk to jason a fellow S owner, cool guy. i'll prolly be stoppin by there today.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:15 PM

pann or c2. c2 has race gloves and stuff
Old 08-08-2011, 11:55 PM

Hey guys I as well just got to Oceanside. Any performance shops by Oceanside were I can buy and exhaust or some nice bbs rims? Looking in specific for a Greddy, or Megan, or hks exhaust ? Thanks
Old 08-09-2011, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by jontdmc97
Hey guys I as well just got to Oceanside. Any performance shops by Oceanside were I can buy and exhaust or some nice bbs rims? Looking in specific for a Greddy, or Megan, or hks exhaust ? Thanks
I have BBS LM's if you are interested and can get you a good deal on Greddy exhausts
Old 08-09-2011, 08:02 AM

Sweet well I'm on camp pen. Do u have pics by any chances of lm and exhaust. My number is 708-860-8252

Quick Reply: Import shop