San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

I will quit SMOKING.

Old 09-16-2005, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LIEM,

KEEP IT UP, RON DID, SO CAN YOU.

U R A

NITA
Old 09-16-2005, 09:08 AM

I took the day off yesterday, doing some business set up stuff. Damn, I'm a weak ass bastard, I folded, and for no good reason other than this stupid urge to smoke those damn things.

screw it, if you're in i'm in, i'm embarrased to say that I didn't have the control to stop. I still do martial arts on a regular basis, but I must admit it becomes harder cause sometime I can't breath. I usually try and end the fight in the first 1 min...but sometimes it goes on longer and I'm for 100% sure I'm gonna lose.

I have 2 packs in my possesion today, one in my pocket, one at home..oh crap, and one in my hidden compartment in the S... Damn I hate the fact that I try and hide this from my loved ones... I don't lie but smoking makes me lie. the worst part is i'm lying to myself... SCREW IT, YOU SEE ME SMOKE, HIT ME!!!, I'M done, I'm going to Gelato later to give my packs to some homeless dude... I'm down with the GRUMPY CREW...

to the CREW, I admire you guys, you are all good people, stay strong...Keep your word, Keep your honor....
regards,
KENNETH...
Old 09-16-2005, 12:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck to all of you. I'm cheering for ya.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Xpresso2am,Sep 16 2005, 09:08 AM
I took the day off yesterday, doing some business set up stuff. Damn, I'm a weak ass bastard, I folded, and for no good reason other than this stupid urge to smoke those damn things.

screw it, if you're in i'm in, i'm embarrased to say that I didn't have the control to stop. I still do martial arts on a regular basis, but I must admit it becomes harder cause sometime I can't breath. I usually try and end the fight in the first 1 min...but sometimes it goes on longer and I'm for 100% sure I'm gonna lose.

I have 2 packs in my possesion today, one in my pocket, one at home..oh crap, and one in my hidden compartment in the S... Damn I hate the fact that I try and hide this from my loved ones... I don't lie but smoking makes me lie. the worst part is i'm lying to myself... SCREW IT, YOU SEE ME SMOKE, HIT ME!!!, I'M done, I'm going to Gelato later to give my packs to some homeless dude... I'm down with the GRUMPY CREW...

to the CREW, I admire you guys, you are all good people, stay strong...Keep your word, Keep your honor....
regards,
KENNETH...
I was wondering where you were at? I'm glad you've decided to stop as well.

So you seriously don't mind if I round house your face if I catch you smoking? Just don't hit me back.

I'm on day 2 foolios. So far I've got 1.5 smokeless days. I won't lie, I'm stressing for a cigarette like a mutherfxxxxxx.

Good luck crew.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Liem.....by now your probably shakin like a crack Ho, holding the winning lotto ticket.....

Hold on.... your almost through day 2..... it's gets easier...
Old 09-16-2005, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by SIIK2NR,Sep 16 2005, 02:33 PM
Liem.....by now your probably shakin like a crack Ho, holding the winning lotto ticket.....

Hold on.... your almost through day 2..... it's gets easier...

Your a freaken retard!
Old 09-16-2005, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Liemoanh,Sep 16 2005, 02:26 PM

So you seriously don't mind if I round house your face if I catch you smoking? Just don't hit me back.

I'm on day 2 foolios. So far I've got 1.5 smokeless days. I won't lie, I'm stressing for a cigarette like a mutherfxxxxxx.

Good luck crew.
feel free to do that, a round house if you wish..I'm done with it, done with trying to beat it....no more cigs...and I wont smoke any cigars to boot...

but i'm also craving one of my "coffin Nails" right now...damn...been eating like a crazy fool too....

hang in there Liem, dont give up...
Old 09-16-2005, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Liemoanh,Sep 16 2005, 02:26 PM

Good luck crew.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:08 AM

Just completed 2 full days.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:17 AM

good work man, anyone looking to buy a sony PSP it's the new one with build in wireless, selling for $220.00

Quick Reply: I will quit SMOKING.