San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

Any interest in Comptech SC?

Old 08-27-2008, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any interest in Comptech SC?

I have a Comptech After-cooled Supercharger kit on my car currently but I am considering taking it off if anyone is interested in buying it. I know whenever I go to any meets I have like 6 people tell me how cool it is and how they would love to supercharge their S2000 so there has to be some interest.

The kit works 100% fine and while I do like it I'm going to be moving into a different direction with my car/possibly buying a different car in the near future. The kit will work on any AP1 and any pre-2006 AP2. It comes with the following additional parts:

- Four different pulleys and belts for boost between 5.5psi and 9psi.
- Greddy Type-S BOV
- Comptech ESM and Synapse Missing Link
- Comptech Fuel Pressure Regulator for both AP1 and AP2
- All parts needed for the complete install (blower, oil lines, brackets, vacuum hoses, etc.)

As I said before, the kit works 100% perfect (bigeggroll and R.P.M. can vouch for this) and while I do like it I just have other things I'd like to do when it comes to cars. While it's still on the car I'd be willing to take any potential buyer for a drive in it. Just trying to see if theres any interest in the SD section before I take it off or list for sale in the SoCal for sale section.

Let me know